[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's this semen demon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 523x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 523x960
Who's this semen demon
>>
>>343321726

Probably Jack's wife tbqh
>>
But if you look on the fireplace you see a picture of Jack and his wife and she's much older just like him so I don't think it is her, May be there daughter?
>>
File: o.jpg (32 KB, 366x331) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
32 KB, 366x331
Who is THIS semen demon?
>>
File: Manuella.png (470 KB, 800x1600) Image search: [Google]
Manuella.png
470 KB, 800x1600
>>343321726
this
>>
>>343321726
Is this from the REVII demo?
>>
>>343321726
my peanus weanus
>>
>>343325551
Yes
>>
Andre
>>
>>343326001
He's too busy sucking on pipe
>>
>>343321726
fucking

hhhhnnnnnnnngggg
>>
>>343324235

there's no indication anywhere of a daughter

maybe she's dead and brought back through a new virus or something.
>>
>>343326335
But does Jack know there's a ghost in the house? Looking at the picture of the helicopter in the attic it does say on the back "are they watching us from that helicopter" but who wrote that? Did Jack write it? what did the photo mean by watching us does that mean Jack and his wife and family or Jack in the ghost?
>>
>>343324587
He fucks the wife's pussy all day, every day.
>>
get cucked mods/janny
>>
>>343324587
please I just got over that
>>
>>343321726
I just want to hold her and tell her everything will be okay she just wants a friend
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.