[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Danganronpa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fatty.png (120 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
fatty.png
120 KB, 480x280
I want to get it on steam /v/ but im worried it will be predictable as fuck.

Also does fatty die early on? I heard a few seconds of his VA and I already want to strangle him
>>
>>343311223
It's predictable and cliche right down to the characters.

>does fatty die early on?
No, and he he goes on and on about anime and hentai, and acts like a huge autist. He's the worst fucking character in the series.
>>
Not that early but not that late either
>>
>>343311223
play the zero escape series instead if you want a better story and characters. DR is nothing but overly used tropes
>>
>>343312049
>>343311654
Does it have any redeeming qualities whatsoever or is it just shit-Ace Attorney?
>>
>>343312747
The individual mysteries are very good, but the underlying story is retarded.
>>
>>343312747
Please get out of the thread before you get spoiled.
>>
>>343312747
Executions are fun.
>>
>>343311223
Only one murder is outright spelled out (the first one), after that there's practically no predictability in any of the cases.

Hifumi dies about halfway through the game.
>>
>>343312747
It's Ace Attorney with an over the top anime vibe (which some people consider "worse writing", as if Ace Attorney wasn't already super dumb). The gameplay during the trials is full of annoying gimmicks and in general I'd say the cases are better than AA's worst but not as good as its best. However, this game drags on a lot less. In every Ace Attorney investigation (and even during the early parts of the trials once you get used to the formula and realize that the first few court sessions are always gonna be a waste of time) I'm just hoping it'll end so I can get to the good part, but while playing Danganronpa I never felt that way. Looking back at the two series after being done with the games, I definitely feel like the AA games are better in general, but while playing Danganronpa I'm always enjoying myself, while I have to force myself to keep going through like half of any AA game, even if I know it's gonna be worth it in the end.
>>
>>343312881
Are you trying to say the actual murder cases are fun to solve and not too predictable and the overarching plot is shit?
>>
>>343314001
Yes.
>>
>>343311223
Its ok, cliche but it becomes good and plot-twits are decent, and the sequel is much better
>>
>>343314001
Not all of them. I can thin of one case where I knew who was the culprit at the very first second and it was a major pain to play through all of it and have the main character take 2 hours to reach the conclusion I had already did 2 hours ago. I wish there was a way to just fucking jump everything if you could prove you already figured it out.
>>
>>343311223
Op here.

I'm gonna give it a shot. Thanks anons, appreciate it

;)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.