[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loved Asylum and City, are Origins or Knight worth picking up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Loved Asylum and City, are Origins or Knight worth picking up?
>>
>>343309415
As someone who also loved Asylum and City, I'd honestly say don't bother.

Knight was such a disappointment in terms of gameplay, however you may as well close out the trilogy by playing it.

Hope you like forced tank sections, nigga
>>
>>343309583
What about origins? Also every review I see of Knight says it's good, but not Asylum or City good
>>
>>343309415

Yeah man, they're not too bad. The tank parts of Knight are kind of meh, but everything else is pretty much the same as Asylum or City.
>>
>>343309415
Knights the best one. Play it. Origins too is good.
>>
>>343309875
Asylum < Chose your fave > City > Knight > Origins.

I'd say Asylum and City are essential, Knight is ok if you can get it for cheap and want to play as Bat-Iron Man with a Tank, and pirate Origins for being a shoddy outsourced job.
>>
None of those games you mentioned you enjoyed weren't worth picking up, so might as well get the other ones
>>
Origins is a poor man's City.

I really enjoyed City but Origins just fell short.
>>
knight is the best one by far, regardless of pc shitters crying foul over their shitty amd cards not keeping up with demanding game
its god tier game and probably one of the best of that year of releases, still no open world comes close to the quality of what knight did, shame all the pc shitters shit on the game until it wasnt even mentioned for GOTY contender, when it literally was one
>>
the batmobile ruined knight for me. It's literally shoehorned into every single mission in the game

get stuck on something? the solution is always the batmobile.
>>
>>343309415
Arkham Knights's only downside are the forced tank sections and lack of proper bossfights

Purely gameplay -wise it's really hard to come back to earlier games after you played through it.
The atmosphere and Gotham are pretty cool as well.
>>
>>343309415
Origins, yes. More of the same and a comfy setting.

Knight, no. Polished some things while fucking up core gameplay
>>
>>343310419
What's so much better about Knights gameplay?
>>
>>343309415
Origins is okay, and Knight is great despite what people on here say.
Knights biggest flaw is the story, Bat mobile being used a lil too much, and the bosses. Gameplay is god-tier
>>
>>343310370
Yeah this bugged me
>Batman its going to be difficult to get in to that building, you could head through the sewers, or go in from above 94-
>I'll put the Batmobile on the roof! That'll do it

I literally had no face when Batman concluded that was the best option
>>
>>343310584
Combat is much more focused and varied with bunch of enemy types being thrown at you so you can't just spam triangle to win.
More combat skills that flow into combat really well
Gliding is much faster and more satisfying too.

And say what you will about the batmobile, but race challenges were fun, especially considering every batmobile actually handles differently and isn't just a reskin
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.