[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOD EATER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ge.jpg (171 KB, 498x634) Image search: [Google]
ge.jpg
171 KB, 498x634
Just bought this for PS4 (God Eater 1 comes bundled for free with God Eater 2, which comes out next month).

Really nice art direction, atmosphere, backstory and even good English voice acting.

My only question is, will there be more weapon types in the sequel?

3 swords, a lance, and a scythe doesn't seem like much.
>>
Scythe, hammer and lance were brought from GE2RB into GER. GER came out after GE2RB.
>>
>>343293994

Hammer isn't in the game I'm playing (God Eater Resurrection). That or I haven't unlocked it yet.

My only complaint so far is the sound design -- it's horrible. Other than that, really cool game.

Why is God Eater Resurrection $20 /free bundled with the $50 God Eater 2 then, if God Eater Resurrection is the newer one? So confusing.
>>
>>343294330
Because GER is first chronologically. I assume they want to kinda reintroduce the series in the west, that's why GER was released first. It's just a remaster anyway.
>>
>>343294330
Hammer is unlocked at the start.
>>
>>343295095

yeah, never mind. I see it now. It just didn't look like a hammer at all in the loadout menu.
>>
fucking finally, but
>thought it was 29.99
>bought 40 dollar PSN card
what should i do with the rest of the money? buy vita version?
>>
>dub only censored game

Fucking ew, famfamily
>>
>>343293832
The original only had three weapons.

Big sword, BIG sword and BIG SWORD.

GE2 added the Spear and Hammer, GE2RB added the Scythe. GER came out after that.
>>
>>343293832
Share bullet recipes.
>>
>>343295847

the dub is actually good really. I doubt I would change it to japanese
>>
>>343296062

Do you unlock more attacks later in the game? or are the dash attacks, basic attacks, and jump attacks basically what they'll always be

I like the "BIG sword" best (as in medium size) for now.

I wish the "dagger" was actually a dagger
>>
>>343296584
>the dub is actually good
Ah yes I see now that dub fags like to eat a bowl of shit
>>
>>343296584
>dubfaggots have such low standards that this dub seems good
>>
>>343296584

Thats why dual adio should always be an option then both parties can enjoy the game. For the censoring then well,it shouldn't have happened. Just change the ficking rating to M and thats it. Im sure its not that hard, its just that they are a bunch of lazy fucks.
>>
>>343296682
You get Predator Arts which give you an array of Devour attacks, but the base attacks remain the same.
>>
>>343296797
>>343296871
>>343296923
Gotta love judging a game not on gameplay or graphics, but because it doesn't have audio in a language I'm damn near positive 95% of you dusk audio shit posters can't even understand.
>>
>>343293832

Did they make the game not shit? How is the character creator?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.