[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s opinion of Freedom Planet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (593 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
593 KB, 1200x1200
What's /v/'s opinion of Freedom Planet?
>>
It's good
>>
>>343289162
Yiff etc etc
>>
File: 1441833692452.png (2 MB, 900x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441833692452.png
2 MB, 900x1024
>>343289162

Expect Sonic

Get Treasure
>>
Green sonic.

Jokes aside. I just wish they stopped with this 16bit revival bullshit. It just looks somewhat decent in a CRT monitor.
>>
One of the better Sonic-like games from the past couple years. The sequel looks to be good as well.
>>
"Sonic 4 Physics are OK as long as the game has waifus"

- /v/'s opinion of Freedom Planet
>>
It's a pretty solid game. The story is a little weird, but is told in a very direct tone, and it has its surprising moments. The villain is dangerously genre-savvy.

>>343291180
I don't think any of them qualify as waifus, even for furries. The villain tortures your main character with an electric shock, to the point of burning her scalp off (and you can listen to her screams during this). The villain also kills a ton of people relatively quickly.
>>
Hi im /v/
My opinion is that it doesnt fuction as a wig like sonic 2 does
3/10
>>
The actual only sequel game to Sonic 3 & Knuckles. Its a similar game that improves on Sonic 3 in every way.
>>
It was bretty good, seemed like a sanic spin off made by konami/treasure.
I hope they improve the physics in the sequel so there is one less reason to bash it.
>>
>>343289162
as a sonic hater i have to admit that this is a pretty good game.
>>
>>343289162
It's pretty good, story and all the voice acting is garbage but it's still worth a play. I hope for the sequel they polish up artwork a bit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.