[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing Fallout 1 >having a great time dicking around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: feelsgudmane.png (166 KB, 475x444) Image search: [Google]
feelsgudmane.png
166 KB, 475x444
>playing Fallout 1
>having a great time dicking around
>typical open world shenanigans
>get warnings that vault 13 is running out of water
>whatever man
>11 hours into the game
>vault 13 runs out of water and the game is over

What were they thinking letting you fail the main quest that easily?
>>
casual get out
>>
>>343287695
Casuals don't play the OG Fallouts, famalam
>>
>>343287539
>Deliberately ignore a pressing issue
>WAHH WHY DID I LOSE
>>
>>343287539
return the water chip to the vault and there's no longer a time limit (there used to be but they removed it)
>>
lol you fucked up
>>
>>343287539
>letting you fail the main quest that easily?
The time limit is clearly defined from the beginning of the game. You let yourself fail the main quest
>>
>>343287881
> railroad you with timed bullshit
fuck off
>>
why didn't vault people just leave the vault once the water ran out? They let one guy out in order to survive, now it's just a matter of numbers.
>>
>>343288374
>complain when a game has some degree of linearity

We aren't complaining about minor stuff though
>>
File: BH031.jpg (59 KB, 712x480) Image search: [Google]
BH031.jpg
59 KB, 712x480
>>343289113
That way they get the solution and also the high ground on gene superiority to shun you
>>
>>343289113
The overseer didn't let them leave, there's even a sidequest about that
>>
>>343287539
I always wonder what people mean when they say you have all that freedom and can fuck around in F1. it comes off as a rather unforgiving game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.