[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinks will play P5 before you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1443888159492.png (871 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1443888159492.png
871 KB, 600x800
And they got japanese voice actors aswell
>licensing issues
my fucking ass, Atlus got no arguments now for dual audio if even the fucking chinese can get japanese audio.

http://personacentral.com/chinese-version-persona-5-released-september-15-2016/
>>
しょうがねぇ、日本から輸入してやるぞ。
>>
Why do you want WATASHI WA DOUSHIO NANDEMONAI gibberish?
>>
>>343286335
Because it's better than the english version, this is an objective fact.
>>
>>343286494
No it isn't. You don't understand japanese so you can't tell.
>>
>>343286601
>projecting
>>
I hope the girls dont have that forced squeaky voice. Fucking american "actresses"... Why can't they hire FromSoft voice actors or something?
>>
>>343286097
YOU ARE SRAVE
WANTU EMANICIPASHEEON?
>>
>>343286845
The problem is that most american VAs are old hags so there's no way they can do ass good of a job as the Nip actresses, who are much younger.
>>
>>343286601
I can understand english though and I know that version is liquid shit.
>>
>>343286601

>voice actors chosen by the director of the game and involved directly in the creative process
versus
>voice actors picked by a localisation studio with no direct input on the development of a game

Japanese voices are objectively better, it's what the creators of the game intended you philistine.
>>
>>343286845
There probably will be more companies tapping theater talent to do voice work in the future. Performances better/comparable to union VAs at nonunion rates. Win-win for everyone except the faggot scabs.
>>
>>343286998
When they are young they sound preppy and almost as annoying as the hags to be honest. I will probably mute the voices; I'm not an english native speaker and yet I cant understand why americans stand that crappy dub
>>
who the fuck cares about this meme animereddit game?

fuck outta here child SRSLY

delete this thread NOW
>>
>>343287141
They aren't. You don't understand japanese; you can't tel the difference.
Also, jap voice acting is shit. All jap voices are the same four generic ones:
>Deep male voice
>Whiny male voice
>Squeaky female voice
>Teenage voice
>>
>>343287554
>be american
>be this stupid
>>
>>343287554

>projecting

てめぇと以外、俺様が日本語理解して、輸入するつもりんだぞ。
>>
>>343287554
Not because you cant tell the difference between intonation and deliverance doesnt mean neither can we. Do you watch 'foreign' cinema with american voices?

Pleb
>>
>>343287030
You've played both versions of the game? Lucky!
>>
>>343287809
And a Ching chong nip nong to you too.

Honestly i'm glad that you guys aren't getting the Japanese voices. You autists continually shit up any persona thread u see. I hope they region lock this game just to add more insult to injury.
>>
>>343288402
This, just enjoy the fucking game you autists.
>>
>>343288513
GOOD GOY KEEP ON SUCKING THAT CORPORATE COCK YOU STUPID GOYIM
>>
>>343288402
>>343288513
What game? The one that will come after half a year of its releasevbecause of the retarted localization? I'm going to spoil you until you dont care about it.
>>
>>343286845
>Muh From

I don't think "Englishmen on acid" is proper for teenagers sir.
>>
>>343288818
Fantastic. That way I'll know which decisions I need to make to get the best endings. Thanks for spending the $80 to import to give me that privilege.
>>
>>343286097

>He doesn't have a CFW PS3
>>
>>343288990
English voice actors are always better than americans. And ,thinking about it, it will probably be more charming hearing the characters speak in proper english instead of sometimes using nigger language traits.
>>
>>343289796
Nah, I'm just going to be one of those who read and repeat the plot, twists and characters development over and over and over again in here.
>>
>>343289861
I'm honestly tempted on buying one to play the undub version, Nier, Catherine and all the games I missed on the PS3.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.