[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah fuck Overwatch i just finished a game of Competitive with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Tiepossu.jpg (83 KB, 950x535) Image search: [Google]
Tiepossu.jpg
83 KB, 950x535
Yeah fuck Overwatch i just finished a game of Competitive with my promos, I won the game but i was given a defeat because the game crashed on me when the 2nd round begun and i rejoined the game. Time to uninstall this piece of garbage.
>>
how does it take longer than a minute to rejoin a game once it crashes
>>
>>343280137
Cool blogpost. Also

>Comp faggots getting pissed an uninstalling after losing one (1) game

I knew competitive mode would act as a quarantine for the rest of us. Good riddance.
>>
>>343280250
Is there a certain timer for that shit? The Bnet launcher didn't let me open the damn game because it kept saying "Game is Running" for like 40 seconds...
>>
>>343280253
I've lost already 1 game on my promos so this was my second defeat, i just felt quite robbed for getting a defeat this way.
>>
>>343280137
Won 6 out of 4 games. Placed on 51. Now i'm at lvl 48, Need to get good and get better. win lose lose win

Anyone on the same boat?
>>
ranked games is so fucking broken and stupid sometimes. blizz fix your shit this don't looks like competitive looks like only a new game mode
>>
>>343280137
good, if your game is crashing you shouldn't be playing competitive
>>
yeah you're right this game does fucking suck honestly dude, like how the fuck does blizzard want a competitive game with 20 tick shit hitboxes and the game literally fucking rewards you for being shitty at the fucking game and competitive is a fucking joke, you win 30 koth games in a row and then you lose one payload map and get deranked fucking twice overwatch is a fucking joke
>>
git gud shitter(s)
>>
>playing competitive at all

What a folly! That mode only exists to take angered shitters like you out of quick play.

You're taking a casual game like this that seriously? Fucking why? Competitive? With these hit boxes and that 20 tick?

Just play to have fun, dude. Is that possible for your autism-riddled brain?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.