[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the hell are mods deleting james threads nowadays? This guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: JamesRolfe.jpg (353 KB, 589x589) Image search: [Google]
JamesRolfe.jpg
353 KB, 589x589
why the hell are mods deleting james threads nowadays? This guy created vidya and internet memes already back in the mid 2000s.

James thread

What's your favorite AVGN episode?
>>
>>343272834
pls grow up and uncuck yourself
>>
>>343272834
james is so old now he is senile.
>>
>>343272834
probably because ever since he made that ghostbusters video, avgn threads always devolve into "muh SJWs"
>>
File: avgn-BIRD.jpg (45 KB, 420x310) Image search: [Google]
avgn-BIRD.jpg
45 KB, 420x310
>>343272834
He is the hero of internet and will always will be no matter what.
>>
File: welcometoneogaf.png (262 KB, 1173x1615) Image search: [Google]
welcometoneogaf.png
262 KB, 1173x1615
>>343273065
>avgn threads always devolve into "muh SJWs"

Are you saying these people are okay?
>>
Anyone here seen the photos of Mike Matei's dick? He is packing serious heat
>>
>>343273843
>immediately jumping to that conclusion
you really need to get your head out of your ass
I agree that these people are fucking cancer and that's exactly the problem, I don't need to see people whine about them in every single thread
>>
>>343272834

This thread contains the reasons these threads should be deleted.

Thanks for bringing this to light op.
>>
>nowadays

They've gone down for literal years, it just only occasionally happens and is only worth kicking up a fuss about if you were invested in the thread in question
>>
File: 1466832539507.jpg (93 KB, 618x480) Image search: [Google]
1466832539507.jpg
93 KB, 618x480
>>343273843
Not that anon but if you need to jump to other sites to validate your place here by comparison , it's time to stop
>>
james' best work is dreamphone
>>
>>343274532
>if you need to jump to other sites to validate your place here
>validate your place here

and why should I listen to you? Validate your dads ass and fuck off.
>>
AASS!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.