[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/v/ suddenly hates Bioshock Infinite What happened?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: eliz.jpg (24 KB, 363x507) Image search: [Google]
eliz.jpg
24 KB, 363x507
>/v/ suddenly hates Bioshock Infinite

What happened?
>>
/v/ has hated bioshock infinite since the day it was released
get off this board you fucking newfag
>>
Literally Tumblr/Reddit/Neogaf/9gag the videogame
>>
>>343264245
>Suddenly
>>
>>343264323
>>343264414
>>343264415
why do you guys fall for bait so easily?
>>
>>343264245
I love it though
>>
>>343264245
What do you mean, suddenly? The game is garbage. The story doesn't make any damn sense by their own logic. If there's infinite universes out there, how does killing Booker in one of them end Comstock in all of them?
Also, it's severely linear, coupled with limiting the arsenal to two weapons at a time (not to mention the weapon variety is weak and uninspired), and the removal of several of the mechanics from the first two bioshocks.

It's a shit game with a 2big4u plot "twist" that the sheep who love it couldn't resist.
>>
>>343264414
Why don't you just start saying "Literally 'place I don't like' the videogame"?
>>
@343264245
>
>>
>>343264507
I don't, I know it's a meme thread but I still like to respond to it
>>
>>343264245
Kill yourself
>>
>>343264245
neo-/v/ finally took over
>>
>>343264245
We always hated the game.

The only time we liked it is before release when it was going to be a completely diffetent thing. Like an expanded b1+2 with extra features and shit.

Then we learned they'd scrapped that entire project for crapping out the pile of vomitous bile we know today as infinite.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.