[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell us your Game Theory, /v/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 05e.jpg (47 KB, 980x400) Image search: [Google]
05e.jpg
47 KB, 980x400
Tell us your Game Theory, /v/.
>>
I pray this thread will become full for you OP.
>>
I have a theory that game theory fags just want to be told they're intellectuals when they're not.
>>
Mario's a nigger
>>
>>343260295
/v/ posters play video games.
>>
Matpat takes wet stacks from reggie's ready body. But hey that's just a theory... A gayyyyy theory.
>>
game is all a dream
>>
I think people came up with the Rinoa = Ultimecia theory so they could feel like there was something about that game that wasn't shit.
>>
my theory is that all games are fucking shit and are just a form of escapism
>>
Mozart is still alive
>>
After the Pacifist Run, Chara still hangs around Frisk and occasionally takes control to text Alphys and tell her her taste is fucking shit and she should kill herself.
>>
>>343260837
But that's just a theory,
A GAME THEORY
>>
File: 1389095274870.jpg (809 KB, 3081x934) Image search: [Google]
1389095274870.jpg
809 KB, 3081x934
>>343261140
>>
Thanks for watching. BTW wanna pay money for books you can get for free at a fucking library and read them on a phone? Go to this website and tell them to give me more money.

I actually don't hate matpat but gaijinn goomba needs to be stepped on. His cringey original character don't steal and voice filter to hide behind only tip of the iceberg how idiotic and wrong half his content is.
>>
>>343261140
>>343261505
Will you guys stop. Mozart is not alive it's litterly impossible for him to be alive
>>
File: SMSkug1.png (7 KB, 112x110) Image search: [Google]
SMSkug1.png
7 KB, 112x110
Super Mario Sunshine wasn't meant to be a Mario game, and was supposed to be an original IP instead. The 3D Mario tech demo before Sunshine came out directly influenced Galaxy (128), and Luigi's Mansion was also a tech demo that they made a game out of.
This also explains how the physics were not completely touched up, how little it focused on actual platforming, the water theme throughout, and how god damn freaky the Koopas look.

also where the fuck are the goombas[/spoilers]
I still believe in my heart of hearts that Nintendo had been sitting on the Splatoon idea, failed to implement the idea properly with Sunshine, then said 'fuck it' and tried again with squid kids.
>>
>>343261358
Thanks for watching.
>>
File: f.png (110 KB, 256x388) Image search: [Google]
f.png
110 KB, 256x388
>>343260295
>mfw they are doing paid videos now
>>
File: YTR.jpg (56 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YTR.jpg
56 KB, 1920x1080
>>343260295
MatPat is a sellout.
>>
>>343261870
he was a sellout waaaay before youtube red.
>>
File: 1398247636111.jpg (110 KB, 660x875) Image search: [Google]
1398247636111.jpg
110 KB, 660x875
>>343261626
>implying
>>
>>343260295
every game is just a dogs dream
>>
>>343260295
He was good at first, but his schedule means lower quality vids and hes running out of ideas he never came up with in the first place. And his film theory stuff is utter shit, like that nigga doesn't think, even YMS comments about how he's wrong.
>>
>>343260664
Also this
>>
I want someone to do silly lore videos, like in the lore threads.
>>
>>343262253
I'll do it! Explain further.
>>
Well I have one, but it might have been done before. You know how link has all those hearts right?

They're actually placeholders of every time another link died in a seperate timeline. If he takes more than one heart, dead. The reason why he's the hero of time is because he is the one iteration of link that actually survived all those exploits without taking damage, or because every time he dies from the loss of a heart, another copy version of link is thrown in the old links place with the same memories, too quickly to know that anything went wrong besides "lol I got hit by a stalfos, good thing I'm not dead right?" I've even pictured a sort of ethereal space filled with the many multiple souls of link, some wracked with guilt over the fact that they died so fast as part of a 4 heart smack that they couldn't even so much fling their mangled extremities at a being they should have had no chance at killing without multiple universe ploth4x. You could even say it was a blessing by the goddesses so that someone of unpure heart could never get the triforce, or someone of pure heart yaddayadda smite all evil etc

But it's just a theory
>>
>>343262358
If you don't know the threads, get out.
>>
>>343260295
Eva's vagina turned Big Boss evil
>>
>>343262168
sauce on YMS callout?
>>
harman is god, and kun is satan

yes, all implications considered.
>>
>>343262168
Don't be silly, YMS can't be taken seriously, he's a lolzcow now because he outed himself as beastiality supporter in his Mass Effect 2 stream. Regards le muppet frog of black faces and imitation
>>
>>343262952
>>343262168
why would you care about a literal dog fucking faggot?
>>
Intense theory imbound nigs, pull up your big boy pants.

(Spoiler)My favorite game, five nights at Freddy's, the purple guy villain is actually the phone guy man on the other phone side the time whole!(spoiler)
>>
>>343260295
1. Mat Pat has ruined his reputation with the YouTube Red show.
2. Someone on his team comes here cause he did a Livestream about some of the games on Gameforgirls which was just a few hours after the thread on /x/
>>
>>343263418
Sauce?
>>
Literally all game theories are wrong
>>
>>343261870
Any faggot who begs for subs likes and follows before and after and has more then 30% of the video linking to other videos is automatically a sellout
>>
>>343263640
check your backyard

poor little spike has been raped
>>
MGS 2 was a Simulation
>>
>>343263840
I can hear MatPats voice right now and I want to end myself.
>>
Megaman 4 minus infinity is where all the gameboy megaman games took place along with MM4 and Terra appearing (sub boss in the 4th cossack stage from the romhack) was a teaser of MMV.
>>
>>343264036
BUT THAT'S JUST A N Opinion
>>
>>343261870
What are you talking about? I love Immersion
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.