[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do i beat this on hard mode? Im getting BTFO from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
How the fuck do i beat this on hard mode? Im getting BTFO from that jam session attack so fast I can barely do shit!
>>
>Hard mode
what?
>>
>>343247967
He's fapping while playing, duh.
>>
>>343247679
yeah that's one of the areas that gets tough if you're not at a high enough level. What did you set your text speed to? If you make it slow the hp meter ticks down slower and that makes it easier. Other than that get gud at the rhythm attacks
>>
>>343247679
>how do I beat this difficult section of a turn based RPG?
Grind
>>
>>343247679
Pencil rockets and PK love spam. Also try using any stat boosting spells you have. If you were smart enough to remember to hunt for a black beanling you'll be fine. Also the really good stick gives a nice offense boost so I hope you grinded for one.
>>343247967
Added with the fan translation, not in the original game. At the beginning of the game when asked your name if you enter "HARD MODE" all enemies in the game will now have doubled health.
>>
>>343248890
>doubled health
That is quite literally artificial difficulty. If they were just gonna buff the stats they could have buffed some of the other stats instead of just making them HP sponges.
>>
File: toriotbr.gif (47 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
toriotbr.gif
47 KB, 360x480
>>343249015
Agree personally I think it's kinda pointless and as you said artificial difficulty. Still it was probably something added last minute and unnecessary to complete. I've played through mother 3 seven times and never did it as having your name be "HARD MODE" really ruins the ending.
>>
>>343248890
i only have the easy grip stick and i didnt even know or at least remember what a black beanling was until now (first time i played this in a couple of years.) i only have offense up a and i dont think i can win like this. maybe if i can get defense up a...
>>
If you're playing on an emulator and having difficulty doing large rhythm combos, check the frame skip setting. When I set frame skip to 0 I personally had a hundred times easier time with combos.
>>
>>343249453
Level? If you fight a black beanling Lucas and Boney will typically level up to around level 27, very useful. If I remember correctly you can't you actually leave club titiboo through the underground dungeon? Maybe try leaving it and try gring against squaking sticks to drop a very good stick. It gives a 34+ offense boost and has a 5% chance of dropping. If not I guess gring for EXP and DP for pencil rockets for Boney. Good luck anon, hope this helps.
>>
>>343250471
>level 27
that's just cheating.
>>
>>343250471
Lucas and Boney are at 16. I just got out of the club right now actually and I think I'll grind the squaking sticks for that drop. Didn't even know about that rare drop thank you.
>>
>>343250560
Its a pretty easy game anyway, I don't feel that bad. Also its not cheating, the game is rewarding you for actually hunting down a black beanling. Little fucks are pretty rare. I always hunt at least two, first for Lucas and Boney and the second when Kumatora and Duster join the party so they aren't super underleveled compared to Lucas and Boney.
>>343250764
Perhaps try leveling up to around 19-20. If you want easy mode, which could be helpful with hard mode, try hunting down a black beanling. They are rare encounters in the forests by Tazmily. They drop an insane 16,080 EXP, VERY helpful.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.