[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Far Harbor? PLEASE NOTE: this is for people who actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: fallout4.jpg (330 KB, 1326x1512) Image search: [Google]
fallout4.jpg
330 KB, 1326x1512
How is Far Harbor? PLEASE NOTE: this is for people who actually somewhat enjoyed Fallout 4. If you didn't liek fallout 4, fine, I'm sure you are a wonderful human being who just happens to have a difference of opinion.

BUT, if you liked Fallout 4 and have tried the DLC, what is your opinion on it? Just got a job and was thinking of picking up the season pass as a treat to myself, but $50 is pretty steep.
>>
I've heard good things about it, but haven't played it myself. Been thinking about buying it though.
120 hours into the base game w/Automatron + workshop dlcs and I dont think im close to the story ending yet. I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>343240773
>>343242374
go away bethesda shills
>>
>>343240773
You get a nice landmass that's about the size of 2 DLCs from 3 or New Vegas. The bunch of new quests perks items and a new companion. I enjoyed it and it was pretty fun. The most interesting thing is you can play it before or after you beat the game and things will change like dialogue during the main scenario if you do FH first and vice versa

I would just get the pass since if you're only interested in this and Nuka World you basically get all the rest for an extra $5
>>
>>343240773
It's literally the only dlc worth getting.
>>
>>343242471
Why aren't I allowed to enjoy the game? Why do you care?
>>
>>343240773
It was fun. The island is big but has no like no cool locations. The plot is fun but kinda underwhelming when it comes to the ending for the factions. I would probably get it and at this point you might as well get the season pass even though most of the content is shit in it. Most mods already offer what the settlement dlc has.
>>
>>343243450
>but has no like no cool locations
Jesus can I even English?
>>
File: absoluteshit.jpg (126 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
absoluteshit.jpg
126 KB, 760x428
>
>>
>>343243883
So bugged.
>>343242642
This, but with the caveat it's still not great, it's OK.
>>
>>343240773
literally raised the season pass price for it since it took more than no effort to make
>>
>>343240773
Don't buy the season pass. Pick up Far Harbor and nothing else.

If you like robots, then Automatron can be cool.
>>
>>343240773
No. You want to talk abiut the shit game go to the general on /vg/
>>
>>343240773
It is the only Fallout 4 dlc worth buying. It felt better than the main game by a mile.
>>
If they made far harbor into the full game it would have been better than the base game.
>>
>>343243883
what is going on in that?
>>
File: 1465662201148.png (143 KB, 398x384) Image search: [Google]
1465662201148.png
143 KB, 398x384
>>343245001
quality Bethesda gameplay
>>
>>343246059
yeah but is it dlc or a mod? I've never seen that before
>>
>>343246549
Its part of the far harbor DLC
They tried to do some kind of puzzle minigame with their building system
its plays like a fucking broken fever-dream, took me hours to complete all 5
you're rewarded at the end with pic related
>>
>>343243143
Because he's a lonely pathetic goblin of a man who curls up to his computer to escape the shit life he has. When he sees other people enjoying something he doesn't, he takes it as a chance to assert his dominance during the only time he can, when there's 2 monitors and hundreds of miles in between.
>>
>>343240773
a must, the only fallout 4 dlc i actually enjoyed
>>
File: toddd.png (2 MB, 1912x1076) Image search: [Google]
toddd.png
2 MB, 1912x1076
>>
I remember buying this back in like late 2015. I thought it was pretty lame with the mostly rpg shit but they wouldn't accept any returns at the local game store (the one I bought it from) I always thought it was retarded how like you cant like return games and the guy at the ocunter was a smug nigger anyway. This is exactly the type of shit that happens letting minorities work with the common people they treat like shit. Nigger is lucky I didn't bust out my fucking niggerknocker and crack him over his disgusting fucking nappy head. I swear something needs to be done about all these cocky niggers trying to act high soceity. It's about time someone they time to die.
>>
>>343246880
To be fair, at least they tried something different.

Tried and failed, but still tried.
>>
>>343249156
>>>/co/mblr

is that way

or better yet, just stay on leddit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.