[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7 days to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 7D2D_KeyArt-980x551.jpg (112 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
7D2D_KeyArt-980x551.jpg
112 KB, 980x551
Anyone here play/like this game? Havent seen a thread ever. Just got it on the Xbox one and been having a good time. First crafting style game that's held my attention for longer than 20 minutes. I like how you actually loot places and don't have to solely rely on crafting everything. Also like how your backpack stays where you die and you don't lose everything like ark. Found a pistol on a random zombie I killed on my way to the first air drop that contained a bunch of meds and some armor blueprints and have been hooked since. Now tell me how awful the game is and ruin it for me please
>>
It's awful, theres actually 8 ways to die and no cute lolis driving tanks so it's garbage.
>>
I've heard it's buggy, any input?

Do wanna give it a go
>>
never got it to work on PC
>>
I tried it out for 30 minutes and honestly the graphics were so bad they made me refund it and the melee combat was just left clicking so that was pretty bad too. First time graphics have had an impact on me in a while. I'm pretty sure I've played free shockwave games with better graphics.
>>
it isn't terrible anymore, compared to how it was before they just overhauled everything.

Now it's closer to a blend of minecraft with some character skill progression stuff mixed in (lo and behold, mining actually makes you mine better)
>>
>>343237429
(Op) from my two day experience I have had a few bugs
>not being able to move or open any menus on spawn (hard reset worked)
>random instant deaths from no enemies (biggest bug and has happened probably 10 times between my 3 buddies and I)
>map not loaded in after sprinting too far and fast (fixed itself fairly quickly)
>entire game quit out once
Those are the only major ones I've seen aside from the typical floating block or texture pop in all these types of games have. Again console fag, so PC may have other issues as
>>343237604
brought up
>>
This game is complete ass.
>>
I had tons of fun with it with 3 more friends.
Might have been the most fun game to play with them since l4d2.
Don't think I ran into major bugs like >>343237958
mentioned but I guess it's inevitable.
I'd most definitely recommend it to anyone who has other people to play it with, as playing it alone should get boring fast.
>>
>>343238447
How do you manage the horde days? Build a secure base (details please)? Or just keep running? Fight?
>>
>play with some >friends
>find some shitty house
>build up the defenses to where we have a sea of spikes outside
>one crazy fuck dug this crazy as fuck cave system
>house has become a complete fortress
>still scavenging places and having fun
it's alright

Only problem that I'm feeling is that despite not feeling like we've progressed that much that we're soon going to hit the highest level of progression.
The game would benefit from some more panning out, such as different tiers of weapons in each type
>>
I thought this was still in early access on PC, why are they charging £30 for the console version?

Are there any changes/improvements? How's the framerate? A friend of mine is nagging me to buy it but it looks rough as fuck.
>>
File: no mercy.jpg (144 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
no mercy.jpg
144 KB, 750x732
i just wish that the hunger/thirst wasn't so intensive, especially when food is so rare
>>
>>343237958
Cool, thanks.

Any idea if they're planning on support the game long term with patches? Feels like a game I'd pick up in 6 months on discount, patched nicely. I know they're an indie studio so they tend to be good for patching.

Also I'm a consolefag too so no worries
>>
>>343241239
I assume they'll do what ark did with gradual enhancements, patches, and updates making everything smoother and work better. Right now the graphics are literally ps1 tier and have a very short draw distance; constant texture pop ins and what not. Definitely playable now, but wouldn't be a bad idea to wait awhile for a fix or two.
>>
>>343236457
So Steam says this is Cross platform?
But I can't find anything to back that up.
>>
>>343243549
I've been hearing ps4 Xbox and PC are cross platform for about a month now for various games, but seen no proof
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.