[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VLR Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: zero-time-dilemma-featured.png (1 MB, 1195x700) Image search: [Google]
zero-time-dilemma-featured.png
1 MB, 1195x700
I am currently stuck at the game and could need some help. These are the 5 things left for me to do atm, while everything else is locked:

Force Quit Boxes C.
Force Quit Boxes D.
Force Quit Boxes Q.
Door of Truth Password.
3 Way Standoff right path.

Could anyone help me out what to do next? Did I already get any of the Passwords or know who to kill in the 3 way standoff and missed it?

I do have an 8digit code to open Qs helmet but I dont know where to put it. For the 3way standoff i tried entering Q and the game asked me about his realname. I tried entering Sean, but that did not work..
For Force Box C mother mementos I guess one should be Phis neclace, but I really dont know what to enter there.
>>
>>343235020
okay here we go
Did you get all the execution scenes?

The three way standoff has 4 options and considering what you've said one of them you shouldn't know so I won't tell you
>>
>>343235390

Yes i got all execution scenes. Only the 5 options above are left. Everything else has a grey padlock over it.

I got the options Eric, Mira, Nobody for the standoff.
>>
>>343235901
Did you complete all the paths after Eric asks you Who killed Mira?

Yea I assumed those where what you put in for the 3-way, considering everything you're missing you shouldn't know what the 4th option is.
>>
>>343235390
>>343235901

Correction. It seems I miss the Q Team execution If the indicator in the Global flow chart top left corner is any indicator for that. But I voted for Q team with both C and D. How would I optain this otherwise?
>>
>>343236236
Just go back to any team you can choose to vote for Q team and vote for them, you will get it right after that.

That should unlock a fragment assuming you've done everything else
>>
>>343236139

I tried entering several things which all resulted in the same bad end (right path). Also I didnt enter anything (left path), but the very last scene in this fragment is still locked.
>>
>>343236436
Did you go through all three paths in the Ambidex game for C-Team
>>
>>343236378
Thanks that helped. Its weird thou, since I already did that before. I didnt think that I just needed to do this again to proceed. I guess I can continue afterwards then. Thank you!
>>
>>343236696
A new fragment on C team opened now. I guess this will get me along!
>>
>>343236696
>>343236820

Have fun
It's almost always the damn execution scenes that gets everyone stuck (including me) since they don't seem necessary at all and are easily forgotten
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.