[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Nintendo of America had just passed on these games like they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-1.jpg (207 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
207 KB, 640x480
If Nintendo of America had just passed on these games like they have in the past (Fatal Frame 2 Wii Edition etc) then they would have almost definitely been released by Nintendo of Europe comepletely uncut. Fuck you NoA for messing it up with your censorship BS and making use Euros suffer,

(I still really enjoyed both games regardless. Would prefer them uncut though)
>>
Every time I here about lewd shit getting censored in japanese games my life gets a little better.
>>
>>343235065
The Fatal Frame 5 outfits did not belong there at all so glad they got cut but the TMS outfits weren't even that bad.
>>
>>343234647
Then dont be in europe
>>
>>343235264
>The Fatal Frame 5 outfits did not belong there at all so glad they got cut

How does it feel to be a cuckold?
>>
File: 250px-ProjectZero2WiiEdition.jpg (25 KB, 250x352) Image search: [Google]
250px-ProjectZero2WiiEdition.jpg
25 KB, 250x352
>>343237260
The point is being in Europe is good, just not when NoA does the localization and sends it over.

NoE localized Fatal Frame 2 Wii Edition and it wasn't even released in the US and NoA said it was too scary for their consumer base. We also got FF5 pyscially whereas digital only in the US.
>>
>>343234647
Fatal Frame 2 Wii Edition is completely missing the bikini outfits with no replacements in Europe, so there are runs where your reward for completion is fuck nothing.
Xbox port still the best
>>
>>343235264
cuck
>>
>>343237501
i dunno, ask your dad
>>
Bring to me the proponents of censorship so that I may cut down them with my righteous keyboard, powered by the divine wisdoms of free speech and artistic integrity.
>>
>>343235264
>The Fatal Frame 5 outfits did not belong there
Yes the outfits have no place in a game where the female cast are perfectly pretty barbie dolls and get wet a lot, while wear mini skirts and moaning sensuaççu at every single jump scare.
>>
>>343234647
So of all the fatal frame characters who had it hardest?
>>
>>343237889
If I were going to a dilapidated haunted murder house, the last thing I would wear is a tiny string bikini. Just sayin'
>>
>>343235065

I'm more upset by how sloppy TMS.

>No fucking subtitles during battle or during songs
>Censorship horribly inconsistent (covering titty monster during cutscene when her ingame model is not altered, cleavage and jiggling everywhere even after their altering job)

Atlus had a reputation of good localization, and the Treehouse just shat all over it. It's so shitty that it makes me think they did it to spite people on the internet.
>>
I'm not happy about the changes. But I wanted to play these games. The "I'd rather have nothing" attitude is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>343237525
Can I play this on my NA Wii U through Loadiine?
>>
>>343238357
By that argument wearing cosplays is exactly the same.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.