[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: halo-4-79d0537a.jpg (546 KB, 1280x696) Image search: [Google]
halo-4-79d0537a.jpg
546 KB, 1280x696
What went wrong?
>>
literally everything
it was actually impressively bad
>>
perks

it would have been fine without them
>>
Not sure what went "wrong" but I wasn't a fan of its campaign. New weapons and enemies seemed lackluster and I preferred the heroic theme of 1-3 over the depressing tone of this game.

Never tried multiplayer.
>>
>>343228881
This, really. But I don't think anybody expected Halo 4 to be good.
>>
>>343229207
I never looked at any pre release footage. I was under the impression it would be a continuation gameplay wise from 3. Boy was I shocked
>>
why the fuck would you buy a halo game not made by Bungie?

Would you buy a Beatles album not made by the Beatles?
>>
>>343228761
>>
>>343229421
This. People who claim they make halo games are complete flidds. The games are decent enough, but they aren't halo at all. Like a shit tribute band that thinks they are better than the original and """"modernises""" all their songs
>>
File: 1454280776042.png (724 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1454280776042.png
724 KB, 1024x640
>>343228761
Halo 4 is actually one the best in the series, but Reach is still the best.
>>
File: what went wrong.png (202 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
what went wrong.png
202 KB, 365x363
>>343228761
>>
>>343229421

Not a single Beatles album was self-produced you disgusting little Muslim. Your analogy is terrible.
>>
>>343228761
Buckling under the weight of market trend instead of keeping the series in a bubble. "CoD has sprint, so let's let everyone sprint all the time!" "CoD has custom loadouts, let's do that too!"
>inb4 Reach
Reach was awful, too, but at least everyone started off the same in the classic game modes, all that personalize your avatar bullshit was limited to new game modes and the character models.
Campaign was a huge farce, story wise. New enemies (and spartans) sucked ass in design, so it wasn't like the gameplay could carry the rest of the game. New weapons were lackluster reskins of other weapons and a hideous orange color. For what reason, I can only assume marketing/tacticool shit.
Multiplayer was a continuation down the awful road of Reach's homogenization where everyone is equal and there are no better players. Fucking Halo 3 and Reach had larger populations, years into their lifecycles, than 4 did after, what was it, 8 months? A disaster all around.
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>343228761
And that's why the ugly guys losers is pathatic n ugly and smell like shit and is ugly and smart cause try to hide don't smell like shit like beyonce n is ugly when try to make friends when couldn't be better then the attrative loser people the ugly way and the ugly guys losers is ugly and try to be better then the popular people and everybody
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.