[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about this game /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1815.png (68 KB, 320x176) Image search: [Google]
1815.png
68 KB, 320x176
Tell me about this game /v/
>>
File: KidGame 2014-05-25 00-30-27-26.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
KidGame 2014-05-25 00-30-27-26.jpg
176 KB, 1920x1080
Unique visuals and pretty nice plot.
Gameplay is a bit repetitive but it's okay and feels great at times.
Pacing is a bit weird and sometimes frustrating.
Music is absolutely great.

It's a love or hate game.
>>
File: 127.jpg (189 KB, 1520x1013) Image search: [Google]
127.jpg
189 KB, 1520x1013
>>343228734
The Killer dies
>>
I sat through 30 minutes of badly lip synched cutscenes full of dumb characters and played uninspired and clunky gameplay for 5 minutes before uninstalling
>>
the loading screen is one of the best loading screens I've ever seen

it's also a neat game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR2b_dZzrMc
>>
>>343229725
>I couldn't beat the tutorial so I quit
fixed
>>
Gameplay is repetitive but I found it satisfying enough to finish the game.

Pretty fun boss battles.

Plot is really fucking vague and abstract. The quality for this is probably pretty subjective but I loved it.

10/10 music

Fun campy waifu minigame.

Unique artstyle.

All in all, I'd recommend it for fans of the hack and slash genre if you can pick it up for $20 or less (you probably can).
>>
>>343229568
Spoiler that shit, anon, goddamn.
>>
decent game, terrible framerate on consoles, get pc version
>>
It's got smoother gameplay than either No More Heroes or Killer7 yet is somehow less compelling than either, and against all odds it makes the act of ogling hot as fuck women boring. Still, the main story is worth a playthrough if you can find it for dirt cheap.
>>
I really liked the characters, boss fights too. PC version has a shit end credits song though.
>>
>>343228734
It's not very good and it's fans excuse it's faults as art. There's very little thought or craftsmanship to the game. It's all a bunch of random shit with zero meaning.
>>
Mindless button masher that makes Lollipop Chainsaw look like Bayonetta. Marketed as A Suda 51 Jointâ„¢ even though he barely worked on it
>>
>>343228734
the game?
Killer is Dead
>>
>>343228734
instead of that shitty date mode, devs should added a couple more of levels and challenges.
why weebs need this shit? i already play hentai games, i dont need this.
>>
One of the few games I have encountered where I thought the plot would make a lot more sense if there were two moons.
>>
>>343228734
it was fun, I'd say it's worth 25 or less though
>>
>>343232147
I never needed this. I just ignored them, it's stupid as fuck.
>>
>>343228734
Fucking wierd and way too short, but never the less a really good action game with Grass Hopper's usual over-the-story
>>
Mediocre but interesting game
>>
>>343228734
Nice game for 5$.
Story is kafkaesque, Panty&Stocking tier.
>>
>>343228734
How does this game run on PC? Worth buying?
>>
>>343233308
it defaults at 30 fps but you can do some ini edits to make it run faster, that messes with menus and minigames though
>>
>>343228734
You are special agent Ira Gamagoori under the employ of Fire Emblem Awakening's Flavia and some black guy and your job is to go around the world and kill shit. You're accompanied by your plucky yet slightly annoying sidekick Tharja for the entirety of the journey.
>>
>>343228734
Apart from a few cool parts it's meh.
>>
File: beautiful.jpg (7 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.jpg
7 KB, 250x236
>final boss
>mfw the music kicks in
that made the worth game playing and made me forget about his flaws.
>>
>>343228734
You know what I liked? The sword attacks getting increasingly vicious as your combo counter went up. I'd like to see that mechanic in a better game.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.