[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT horrible game companies/developers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Paradox-Logo.jpg (31 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Paradox-Logo.jpg
31 KB, 600x300
Pic related can't do anything right
>>
>>343221439
they got Cities Skylines right. maybe except for the DLC's
>>
>>343221657
They didn't make it. They probably pushed the devs to make the unnecessary DLC.
>>
File: 2zgd6v7.jpg (170 KB, 768x861) Image search: [Google]
2zgd6v7.jpg
170 KB, 768x861
>>343221439
Crusader Kings 2 would like to have a word with you anon
>>
>>343222041
CK2 is a mess that only accidentally were good. It was also 2012, 2016 Paradox is a complete mess.
>>
Their games are rather succesful for how low budget thw company is tho
>>
>>343222254
They're still making DLC for it man and have been since release. I just bought the game then pirated all the DLC so I don't have to put up with bullshit DLC practices.
>>
My mine gripe is that their games, with HoI IV being the most recent example, are very easy in single player but require absolute min-maxing in multiplayer. There's always a one set way to do things that is clearly the best and trying to do anything alternatively will result in you getting fucked in the ass by everyone else because they do min-max and follow the dogma to the letter.
>>
>>343222386
The last DLCs have been absolute dogshit. They think that they make the game better by just shoving more shit into it, and then absolutely overpricing it. Check out the steam reviews for Conclave.
>>
Gamefreak is another.

I like Pokemon, and I don't think the series needs a massive shake-up or anything, but it would be much better in the hands of a more competent developer.
>>
>>343222254

>CK2 is a mess that only accidentally were good

what does this even mean?
>>
>>343222843
Gamefreak is two steps forward/one step back in company form.
>>
>>343223186
this, and they are HORRIBLE at optimization. XY couldn't do 3D in the overworld, and dropped frames like a bitch in battle. How do you fuck up so badly, christ.
>>
>>343221439
>Make shoddy games that rely on DLCs and mods to play well
>still sell said games and DLCs to loyal fanbase
next you're going to be telling me Bethesda can't do anything right
>>
>>343223186
It's more like 2 steps forward, 2 steps back, 10 steps sideways
>>
File: 27827642.jpg (204 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
27827642.jpg
204 KB, 1024x768
>>343221439
>ITT horrible game companies/developers
hmmm I don't know
>>
>>343223510
we're talking about game devs, not how to catch missingno.
>>
>>343222041
They literally just broke the game with their shitty DLC
>>
>>343223654
Todd's a pretty cool guy.
The main problem is that Pete Hines faggot, and the animators
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.