[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trophy Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: psn-platinum.png (132 KB, 272x313) Image search: [Google]
psn-platinum.png
132 KB, 272x313
Post your hardest/proudest trophies and your profiles an rate others.

Xbox and Steam guys not welcome. Fuck off.
>>
>>343208426
r8 me lads
http://psnprofiles.com/Vashetti
>>
>>343209358
>only 15 ultra rares
>>>/out/
>>
File: trophies.png (445 KB, 774x1237) Image search: [Google]
trophies.png
445 KB, 774x1237
Hardest and proudest plat will be Street Fighter V when I eventually get it, as well as Overwatch

none of the ones that I actually have were all that difficult, just grindy
>>
anybody got SotC platinum?

I've just set about trying to get it
Not sure how to max out health and stamina, guides aren't clear
>>
>>343210098
You collect the lizards.
>>
>>343209897
kill yourself
>>
>>343210325
To be fair, it's not the highest completion rate. Although DLC is counted, so that probably doesn't say much.
>>
>>343210098
the platinum on that isn't that hard just a grind, you need to complete both normal and hard mode, and both normal and har time attack, then play hard mode NG+ kill all collosi, collect all apples and all lizards then climb to the top of the secret garden.
can take a long time to do all that.
I will get plat on that one day, if I could ever be fucked.
I just gotta play hard NG+ and get all the collectables.

hard time attack is no easy feat
>>
>get free trial of PS Now
>play a dozen different games
>not my completion rating has tanked
feelsbadman

can you delete 0% games on the PS4?
>>
>>343208426
http://psnprofiles.com/Randomamerican16
Laugh, dammit!
>>
>>343210647
but you get infinite attempts don't you?

nothing stopping you from checking out a youtube vid and emulating it as best you can for however long it takes to get the time
>>
>>343210934
yeah time attack is pretty tough though, but it is fun if you enjoy the game.
as I said, the platinum is not hard to get it is just a grind.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (14 KB, 777x57) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
14 KB, 777x57
>>343210889
Should I?
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 512x512
>>343208426
I have the Fallout 4 platinum
>>
>>343208426
Nier Platinum Trophy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.