[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on this game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Crypt-of-the-Necrodancer.jpg (231 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Crypt-of-the-Necrodancer.jpg
231 KB, 1920x1080
Redpill me on this game
>>
it's fun-.
>>
>>343207929
it's hard
>>
>>343207929
its good Ive play it once a day for hardcore mode

takes a while to get used to for sure
>>
>>343207929
https://twitter.com/ted_martens/status/573223156724285440
>>
File: neversurrender.jpg (22 KB, 572x145) Image search: [Google]
neversurrender.jpg
22 KB, 572x145
It's perfect (but fuck Aria in hardmode, that shit it's impossible)
>>
Vita port had a Danganronpa dungeon. Looks good for me.
>>
>>343207929
>Redpill me on this game
It is four stages long and most of the game can be easily beaten with a wide blade and a good shovel. I need to play the game in normal mode though I used the Bard because I suspect that adds a layer of challenge and interest to it - you need to move or attack on the beat, although you could intentionally not do so if you wanted enemies to move without you.
>>
>>343209810
>Purple Hair
>Gender Queer
They're trying to be inclusive while stereotyping.
SJWs are fucking hilarious.
Why are people so desperate to include a minority group that makes up .03% of the population? The majority of people in America that will ever meet a genderspecial is incredibly low. The only reason I know multiple is because I go to a liberal arts public university.
>>
>>343207929
your gf is riding the cock carousel you while you're playing this shit
>>
File: HEY DEVS.jpg (77 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
HEY DEVS.jpg
77 KB, 600x550
>>343209810
>purple hair
>brown skin
>transgender
LOL.
>>
If you're gonna play local co-op with your friend, prepare to slap each other for blocking ones path.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.