[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ZTD is the best selling game on Steam during a massive sale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: ztd.png (555 KB, 962x499) Image search: [Google]
ztd.png
555 KB, 962x499
>ZTD is the best selling game on Steam during a massive sale without a discout

Has this ever happened before?
>>
>>343205635
it isnt, clearly you dont know how steam works
>>
>>343205812
I've been on steam for 12 years, tell me oh wise anon, what does the Best Sellers tab show? New games? So does the new releases tab show best sellers? What does being at the top of a list mean if not to be at the top of a list?
>>
My pre order alert magically became a backorder, making me wait up to 3 weeks besides the 2 months i will already have to wait before it gets to my country.
Almost pirating or buying it for PC
>>
>>343205635
The rate of sales of games are highest when they are new. Meanwhile sales for on-sale old games are distributed across the pool.
>>
40 bazinga bucks.
That's a lot of money during a shitty summer sale
I wonder if it's worth it
>>
>>343209503
make sure you play the originals first
999 can be emulated but it's better to play on DS for a bunch of reasons
>>
>>343209653
I played through it ages ago, got every ending except the true ending and I don't know if I want to slog through the entire game for it.
>>
>>343205635

Yep, ARMA when Day Z mod came around. I think a couple other times too.
>>
Do you not know how the Steam best sellers list works? Devs pay to be buoyed to the top to garner attention and sales, it's not an actual metric showing what is selling the most right now.
>>
>>343209360
I'd also add that the pent-up sales for the on-sale games probably peaked when the sale started, because everyone knows the prices remain the same throughout. The spikes for those you would expect would be around pay periods.
>>
>>343209859
do it man, true ending was the best one
>>
>>343209503
The Witcher 3 is $25
>>
Will the previous two be released on pc? Im going to buy a new 3ds when the next pokemon comes out and want to play these, but can wait if steam has em all eventually
>>
>>343207451
It's bought, if you look on how many people own a game and how fast the number increases over a week you find that only valve games are accurate... and only sometimes
>>
>>343209980
Sounds credible.
Not conspiratory at all.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.