[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: inside_logo.png (53 KB, 3450x1466) Image search: [Google]
inside_logo.png
53 KB, 3450x1466
Has anyone finished this? What the fuck is going on?
>>
Also, is this game worth $20?
>>
>>343197162
this game is magnificent but i did't "understand" the ending
>>
>>343199090
Yeah, overall a really good game. The ending part was amazing but it does leave your head fucked.
>>
>>343199197
did you notice before the ending there's a room that has a model of the hill you role down at the end?
>>
>>343199517
The fuck? Maybe the company in this game created you and were testing to see if you could make it inside successfully?
>>
Finished it a little while ago, and got 1000/1000. There's another secret after that, and fuck if I can't figure it out. Seems like nobody else on the internet is even talking about this yet.

Finding all of the reactor things lets you use the switch to open the vault door in the Chapter 7 secret room, the one under the cornfield. It's a three-way switch, and each direction makes a tone so the code is probably some kind of song? The Chapter 16 secret room has a tape deck in it that's playing something, but I'm either shit at pitch recognition or that's not the solution.

Any ideas?
>>
>>343199667
what was with that hydra girl when she dragged you down and you were then able to breath underwater indefinitely?
>>
>>343200523
No clue, it seemed like she put something in your mouth? She gets really close to you and then she attaches the crane onto you.
>>
the complex was developing human batteries. some basic matrix 1 shit, only with a bunch of people in one tank instead of giving everyone their own tank.

in order to be a good battery, you need to 1. be braindead (from the mind control worms) and 2. breathe in the water they keep you in (from the black tentacle things). the first half of the game shows you all of their testing labs for this.

at the end, you swim into the first completed battery, join up with your batterybros and fuck some shit up on your way out of the complex.
>>
>>343201940
makes sense, but 1) what does the ending signify when you just stop dead in your tracks at the beach and 2) what's behind the special door in chapter 7 mentioned by>>343200074
>>
>>343200074
code for the door is Up, Up, Up, Right, Left, Left, Left, Up, Up, Right, Left, Right, Right, Right.
>>
>>343202085
poetry 101, you spent like 20 minutes rolling through walls and broken glass and right when you make it into the real world you die.
idk about the door tho, someone get on that.
>>
>>343202604
code above is correct but it takes you to a room where you pull out a wire, fades to black and goes back to the start again. not sure if this has now activated/deactivated something else
>>
>>343202604
This guy revealed it >>343202354 and I just did it and I think it confirms the whole battery thing by this person. >>343201940. The boy seems to "shutdown" after you pull the cables.
>>
>>343202354
Oh shit, how did you get this?
>>
Even though there's barely any music (and sound for that matter), I really want the soundtrack. Does anyone know if it's out yet?
>>
after pulling out the wire in the secret room, if you come back you cannot activate the switch again. also if you go back to the "big orb" room, it's locked and you can't get in, on the "orb board" there are the numbers 2,4, 11 and 12 above the corresponding orbs.. this may need further looking into
>>
>>343203308
Maybe has something to do with the chapters?
>>
>>343203010
>>343203308
Oh. They're hints for how you get the code. Reactor 2 is the one in the room with the switch. The song you use as a code is split into three parts, which is why my idea >>343200074 was wrong. Those parts play in the rooms with Reactors 4, 11 and 12 in them.

Pulling the plug in the secret room just resets your reactor progress to what it was when the game started.
>>
>>343204047
>Pulling the plug in the secret room just resets your reactor progress to what it was when the game started.

for what purpose
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.