[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering buying this Any thoughts /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: bdo.png (172 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
bdo.png
172 KB, 460x215
Considering buying this
Any thoughts /v/?
>>
>mmo with no end game

Into the trash.
>>
>>343191640
*corean mmo with no end game

so many levels of trash
>>
>korean mmo
why would ANYONE spend money on something like this in this day and age
>>
>>343191849
>>343191803
Don't forget the $30 costumes.
>>
You're asking the wrong people OP.

Neo /v/ loves Overwatch and Blizzard.
>>
All the people that actually played already quit, I won't explain why because it would be too long and I'm too lazy and there's like 50 videos on youtube about it.

The people that remain are those who enjoy progression without actually playing the game, it's almost like even, you can train a bunch of shit and make money just by idling/afking, and many people enjoy that kind of game where they don't have to play the game to get benefits on it and meanwhile watch a movie and just alt tab every 30 minutes or 2 hours and change a thing or two.

as >>343191640 the end game is just grind more, but there's no point grinding because there's nothing to achieve, you can max everything you want in like 2 months if you play a lot, but then you're left with nothing to do.

Also pvp is dumb, read about the karma system.
>>
>>343191931
So they're just exploiting the waifu creator?
>>
>>343191931
>"old" /v/ would enjoy corean trash mmos without end games
neck yourself
>>
>>343192023
It's a sub-standard one at that. Every female you can create has the downs.
>>
>>343191562
skip it
>>
>>343191970
>Muh kill 3 bosses every week is the true MMO endgame
>>
Just beg for a buddy code on leddit, you get to try it for 7 days, enough for you to get dissapointed or hooked on grinding.

Quests literally give no exp, all the leveling is done through grinding.
>>
>>343191562
I want you to read about how cool all of the crafting and trading and all that jazz sounds.
Then realize that there is no way to directly trade with another player. You cannot have friends help work towards your Jew schemes nor you to theirs.

It's completely fucking braindead, runescape GE levels of retardation and then some.
>>
Cheers boys for the honest comments just saved me €30
>>
>>343192176
I don't get what you are trying to imply, I'm beyond pay 15 a month to kill 4 bosses a week, but whatever, go ahead and avoid being constructive by going offtopic instead of contributing or actually suggesting a good game.
>>
>>343191562
>>343191640
Honest question here. Which Korean MMOs have an end game?

Most if not all is Pvp.
>>
>>343192381
pvp is the only endgame a mmo can have.

I would love to hear all these MMO's with endgame here in the west people talk about all the time.
>>
>>343192381
Mabinogi has in theory infinite progression.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.