[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bastard Bonds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: bastard.jpg (45 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
bastard.jpg
45 KB, 268x268
So anyone playing it still? I arrived late to the party and I guess the rest of the folk have finished it enough times to get bored of it by now, but I am having fun so far with a second run. Trying to keep my party with as few members as I can for the heck of it.

>inb4 shill
https://mega.nz/#!T483iART!1kwNgLutLHdPRRp5S6CnTs0ogd8bjWaa2ity8HfByz8

Just ask for the download link if you are so starved for money.
>>
>>343190632
>finished it enough times to get bored of it by now

Nigga the game takes approximately 40 hours to finish.
>>
>>343190729

Well it's been out for a while.
>>
I got pretty bored of it after about 2 hours. If the combat system was more complicated, it would be so much better. Like if you could actually have skills to use or something like FFT, it would be amazing. Instead every character, from a sasquatch to a sucubus, you just move to optimal range and click on the enemy or defend.
>>
>>343191710

Equipment and traits do change what attacks and skills do, though. The combat gets slightly more intrincate the more enemies level and the more different gear you get. Namely when they start to get mages.
Not that I disagree, it really is quite simple and could use more variety, but it isn't -only- attack/defend.
>>
>>343192020
Yeah, but they just change what your basic attack does. They don't give you more options during battle. I suppose you could swap out the entagle orb accessory for a different one in battle, but that is retarded with the limited inventory. I want to get the entangle skill on my archer and decide weather I want to use that or any other attack.
>>
>tfw i thought Kirilo was useless
>keep on pumping Hunt
>get a crit weapon

Holy shit i take back what i said about Kirilo being useless he fucking hits like a truck when he crits
>>
>>343193257
I replaced Kirilo with Humbaba as soon as I found one.

Give him a bow and he can aoe crit everything from a distance.
>>
This game looks nice, what's it about?
>>
File: push-the-boundaries.jpg (86 KB, 725x149) Image search: [Google]
push-the-boundaries.jpg
86 KB, 725x149
>>343194635
Surviving on a lawless island.

Also big burly men.
>>
Someone make a bread on /vg/
>>
>>343195593
Last one died prematurely and now everyone's afraid to make a new one.
>>
File: Bastard Bonds Gameplay.jpg (50 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
Bastard Bonds Gameplay.jpg
50 KB, 638x478
>>343194635
>>
File: Bastard Bonds Gameplay.png (3 MB, 1052x1188) Image search: [Google]
Bastard Bonds Gameplay.png
3 MB, 1052x1188
>>343196854
More like this
>>
>>343195702
So that is why i couldn't find anything the last 2 days. Shame.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.