[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aside from anti-mage, is there actually a dota hero that can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1466685908848.jpg (79 KB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1466685908848.jpg
79 KB, 420x236
aside from anti-mage, is there actually a dota hero that can beat WK 1 v 1?
>>
>WK
>not Sven
>>
>>343184147

Ursa, PL, Meepo
>>
>>343184147

naix
>>
Yeah Dota 2 is a game where two heroes walk towards each fight to death with no regards to strategy and team play.

So a hero's ability to beat another hero in 1v1 as both right click one another until one of them drops dead is very important.
>>
>>343184147
WE
>>
>>343184147
All of them if I'm playing him.
Just started playing a week ago and damn is it merciless.
>>
>>343184147
Chaos Knight is the best 1v1 hero

>>343184447
stop
>>
Terrorblade, Bristleback
>>
>>343184147
PL
Meepo
Ursa
SK on a good day
>>
>>343184240
>meepo
>1v1
>wat.jpeg
>>
>>343184681
It's a 1v1 in terms of players.
>>
PL Ursa and naix
>>
Troll warlord
>>
PA with basher and satanic
>>
Troll
Ursa
PL
Terror with Diffusal
Jugg with Diffusal manta
Void with Diffusal manta
A lucky Phantom Assassin
Invoker with a good emp set up
Veno can kite the living shit out of him

The King is my go to safe lane carry, I'm well versed in what I find obnoxious.
The Veno thing I've discovered by playing Veno against WK, as he's my favorite hero. Just watch that BKB timer
>>
>>343185214
Forgot CK and LS too, but that's also situational. Much like PA and Troll, it's down to skill and a bit of luck.
>>
>>343185214
damn why is chaos knight so bad. Such a cool hero design and then

>pop 140 sec cd ulti
>illusions instantly wiped out
>>
>>343185512
He is situationally brutal. If the enemy can't clear illusions or are too scared to stick around and fight, you're golden. I'm generally not a carry player, but I got CK in all random and had to carry my potato team to victory. I got super lucky and the enemy team had no way to deal with me. I went 30-1.

Of course, once they figured out if they just avoided me and went full rat they could just take objectives. It ended with a base race that I only won by the skin of my teeth with a fucking refresher
>>
>>343184147
At full items, slark, sniper, tb, lich,pa
>>
>>343184147
but dota is a 5v5 game retard
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.