[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>joining the Dark Brotherhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
>joining the Dark Brotherhood
>>
File: Fedora 224.png (726 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
Fedora 224.png
726 KB, 479x720
>playing tes
>>
>not joining every possible faction
>>
File: 1466323004656.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1466323004656.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>Joining any faction and not being a lone dragonborn hobo who steals pastries and cabbages at any chance he/she could get.
>>
>>343168996
What would be the exact opposite of this?
Fighters Guild? Companions?
>>
>>343169183
Brotherhood of Steal
>>
>wearing a fedora and much more tipping it has become the epitome of retardation.
>>
>>343169176
I would always break into people houses and steal their ingredients and cook with it and leave it on the bed or nightstand before leaving. I was a good thief.
>>
File: cereal_eater.jpg (69 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
cereal_eater.jpg
69 KB, 900x506
>>343169269

Would you call yourself somehwat of an adrenaline junkie? Did you put everything meticulously back in order? Did you feel like you owned the place?
>>
>>343169529
Please dont compare me to him I was thinking I was more like The Wet Bandits.
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR.gif (536 KB, 381x512) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR.gif
536 KB, 381x512
>>343168996
When i played Skyrim, i killed the orphanage lady just to get rid of the quest

>Went to Sleep
>Wake up in cabin
>"Bla bla bla, you stole a kill, bla bla bla, night mother"
>"You wont get out until you kill someone"
>HulkingOrcBerserker.gif
>Kill the bitch
>"Well done."

As shitty as recent TES games are in RPG terms, i liked this little part, also

>Quest: Destroy the Dark Brotherhood!
>mfw
>>
>>343170281
That also reminds me, i was all the way in Markarth when i slept how the fuck did she drag a 2,00 m tall 145 kg green slab of muscle all the way to that fuckin' cabin?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.