[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get Lego Force Awakens? Also, what are your thoughts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1920x1080
Should I get Lego Force Awakens?
Also, what are your thoughts on Lego video games in general?
>>
I've only played Indiana Jones, but i loved the way the overworld was made as a puzzle platforming game with loads of hidden secrets

Since we're on the topic, are other lego games just the same, or what which is the best?
>>
>>343167753
>are other lego games just the same
Same formula but a few different things here and there. Basically the same thing though.

I liked how Lego LotR was open world. I literally walked the whole way to Mordor. I think the older ones with no voice acting are cuter.

>what which is the best?
What which is the best is whatever IP you like better.
>>
File: Lego_Rock_Raiders_Coverart.png (169 KB, 256x317) Image search: [Google]
Lego_Rock_Raiders_Coverart.png
169 KB, 256x317
>>343167150
Lego Star Wars was good, after that they just kept making the same game over and over again with a fresh coat of paint.

>>343167753
>Since we're on the topic, are other lego games just the same, or what which is the best?

The ones made by Travellers Tales are, with the sole exception being the Bionicle game.

Also posting favorite Lego game.
>>
Lego games were better without dialogue
>>
>>343168295
>I'M THE PIZZA DELIVERY DUDE THE DUDE WITH THE FOOD
>>
>>343167753
I still love Lego games, I actually like that they've adding voices to the characters now, because honestly I think the silent thing got boring after Lego Batman
And I like that they're coming up with original stories now like: Lego Batman trilogy, Marvel Super heroes, Dimensions
>>
>>343168026
So it's like Call of Duty, except good
>>
File: 1466108978551.gif (1 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1466108978551.gif
1 MB, 360x203
I've only played Original Indy not Crystal Shit included and Star Wars Complete Saga and gba prequel.

I miss when games had mobile versions that did their own thing, it was like a isometric platforms and fun as fuck.

>Tfw playing Sims Bustin Out and Urbz and they have stories
>>
>>343168756
>>343167753
I think we can all agree that Lego Indy is God-tier
>>
>>343168756
I like Crystal Shit as a standalone movie but that shit sucks as an Indy movie.
>>
I remember when all the characters wore capes
>>
>>343168831
>>343168878
Yes! Crystal Skull is a crappy movie, but the Lego Game is just as good as the other three
In fact, i'd rather show a friend Lego Crystal Skull, than Movie Crystal Skull
>>
>>343169873
It's a fun movie but otherwise it sucks because the alien shit. Russians was the next logical villans and I wouldn't mind another movie but Mutt would probably kill him for the grandmaster alien though.

>Indiana was the dog's name

Mutt is a retarded nickname though
>>
Best Lego games are Lego Batman the original and Star Wars the complete Saga

Prove me wrong

Pro-tip you cant
>>
>>343170739
Lego Indiana Jones
>>
Lego Jurassic World was pretty good
>>
>>343170739
Lego Batman 3 best Lego
>>
I like them but they are seriously buggy. One time I was playing Lego LOTR, I was at the Black Gate level and I picked up a collectible at the same time I got hit by one of the trolls and the game crashed. The game also crashed during the level where you have to climb up the wall with Gollum.
>>
>>343168719
And minus the day one DLC.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.