[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the snowfall and after dark DLC's worth it? I hardly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Cities_Skylines_cover_art.jpg (111 KB, 290x402) Image search: [Google]
Cities_Skylines_cover_art.jpg
111 KB, 290x402
Are the snowfall and after dark DLC's worth it? I hardly play any games anymore, not even the vanilla CS
>>
bump

i read that the snowfall DLC isnt worth it because you only have permanent snow instead of seasons?
>>
>>343160596

Correct, wait until it's $5 or something.
After Dark is worth it since it adds a bunch of things and the night is for all maps, unlike snowfall.

There was also a free sports/stadium update this past month.
>>
>>343161725
yeah but the vnailla game already has night
>>
>>343161975

It also adds more city services, buildings, and tourism zones. I would say it's worth the price, but again the snow dlc is not worth it at the current price.
>>
>>343162108
ok thanks
>>
>>343162295

No problem, hope you enjoy it if you get it.
>>
Has traffic ever been fixed?
>>
>>343162381
traffic was always fixed
>>
>>343162359
i bought after dark, dunno about snowfall now

i kinda am too autistic to just get one DLC so now I want the other one too

but one thing that bothers me a bit is that there are no seasons of course and that you have heating pipes below ground, that makes no fucking sense and is like asking to lose 90% of all energy

why the hell would you have heated pipes underground?
>>
>>343162381
>traffic in cities skyline
>unfixed
m8
cities skyline is the ultimate road simulator
>>
>>343162646
he just sucks at logical thinking and routes his entire city through 1 small road and then goes HURRR DURR DUMB GAME WITH SHIT TRAFFIC
>>
>>343162587

The way I look at is this. I don't want to spend money on content that I can only use on one map and not the rest.
>>
>>343162885
yeah thats true, and i kinda hate it how its always snow instead of seasons
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.