[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are people so good with sniping? I can't ever get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
How are people so good with sniping? I can't ever get a kill, they seem to just fire and kill, but me? Nope, I can fire 1000 times and hit them once.

There's moving targets, the aim is small, and you have to charge up her shots to deal any damage at all.
>>
>>343156663
theyre younger than you/theyve practiced more/theyre just innately better
>>
>>343156663
Widowmakers is the opposite of the sniper in TF2. Just start firing randomly and you'll do well.
>>
>>343156663
Practice makes perfect, but it also makes you a sperglord who only plays overwatch and "practices" a fucking videogame
>>
Try going on the practice range, grappling up to the floating platform that circles the area, and try and snipe the bots as you move around. First just try and make hits at all, then try and beat your "high score" per loop
>>
Get your hardware set up correctly. You're probably playing at a low framerate and have a high sensitivity like a retard.
>>
>>343157383
but i'm playing on low graphics all the way.

what makes high sensitivity bad?
>>
>>343157383

>have a high sensitivity like a retard.

Good luck having slow reaction time to anything that isn't directly in front of you.
>>
>>343157676
good luck ever hitting anything with two-inch 360s
>>
>>343157676
There's a perfect halfway point. Too high is worse than too low, at least with too high you can reliably hit in front of you. Experiment until you find your most natural level
>>
>>343157180
this
>>
I hope you're not leading your shots as Widowmaker, OP.
>>
>>343156663
>put crosshair on target
>Shoot
>>
>>343156663

How old are you? I've been gaming for quite a long time and find sniping with widow to be quite easy.

Like someone else said, find a sensitivity that suits you and use this in all your games.
>>
>>343156663
aim bot
>>
>>343160030
I'm 30
>>
>>343157485
>>343157676

You will literally never be a decent sniper or be good with hitscan in general with high sense.

If you can't turn fast enough with low sense get a bigger mouse pad.

I personally use 800 dpi and 6 in game sense and scoped sense of 38 for widow which is ok but still relatively high compared to most pros.

If your dpi is significantly higher than that and you honestly want to git gud you should definitely consider lowering it.
>>
>>343161620

Do you, or have you played much CS:GO. That'll get your aiming better but it's a boring as shit game.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.