[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you give examples of bosses hyped up to be hardcore and ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: tits.gif (4 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
tits.gif
4 MB, 500x278
Can you give examples of bosses hyped up to be hardcore and ended up being anti-climatic as fuck
>>
File: Malvo_lorne_3047.jpg (5 KB, 200x143) Image search: [Google]
Malvo_lorne_3047.jpg
5 KB, 200x143
Season 2 was pretty good, but Season 1 was heads and shoulders above it.

When is Season 3, anyways?
>>
what's this?
>>
>>343151641
Fable 2
One shot, no music box.
He just falls off.
>>
>>343151931
click the arrow next to the post number
>>
General fucking Scales
>>
Rainbow Six Vegas 2. I don't really remember much when I played it back in then but I remember my friend and I laughing our asses off when we both emptied our guns on him.
>>
S&O
>>
Rage hyped some rogue military dude up as the main bad guy who was after pre-impact people with the Authority, and the reason why attacks were ramping up, and the final level is an assault on their main base that looked and played really badass, kinda like a precursor Argent Tower in Doom, and instead of fighting him in the last section, you fight a bunch of robots in the control room, press a button that reveals and activates the other cryo chambers, and that's it

There's an ACTUAL boss fight in Scorchers that's pretty cool, and it's implied you fuck the hottest chick in the game, but the main story is anticlimactic as fuck
>>
Atlas - Bioshock
That grenade dude - Halo 4
Nashandra - DS2
>>
Pagan Min and Vaas
>>
That badass looking guy from Gears 2 who ends up being a QTE.
>>
>>343151641
scarecrow in tankman tankham nights
>>
>>343151641
Lucifer from Painkiller
>>
>>343156595
Scarecrow's not a fighter, though, you shouldn't be expecting a good boss fight from him. The Arkham Knight and Deathstroke were the real disappointments.
>>
>>343151641
Nah, it was the perfect ending for him after the typewrite scene at the beginning of the season.

>>343151848
I expected more from the ending.
>>
File: Skull-face-profile.png (1 MB, 1100x1080) Image search: [Google]
Skull-face-profile.png
1 MB, 1100x1080
>>343151641
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.