[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyfucking steam sale I see this shit happen. Some lazy Lithuanians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: idiots.png (66 KB, 716x522) Image search: [Google]
idiots.png
66 KB, 716x522
Everyfucking steam sale I see this shit happen.

Some lazy Lithuanians selling their cards cheaper lowering the overall value because Steam is filled with 12 year olds with no sense on how a fucking economy works

If everyone decided to sell high then there is no choice but to buy high. Raise your prices god damn it.
>>
File: 1466319655131.jpg (276 KB, 1300x1387) Image search: [Google]
1466319655131.jpg
276 KB, 1300x1387
Fuck you niggers
>>
If you legitimately care about steam cards and steam level you no doubt have some form of autism
>>
>>343145934
Literal retard op, who has no fuck idea how economy works
>>
>>343146591
I JUST WANT THE MONEY TO BUY MORE COPIES OF BADRATS YOU NIGGER
>>
>>343146591
No, OP is a literal jew who's mad the average Steam user isn't trying to fuck over anyone who wants a badge.
>>
>>343145934
I just want a quick sale, so obviously I'm going to price cut everyone. I've gotten into a few price dropping wars because of this.
>>
>>343146354
goddamn i never thought about that
>>
File: xtwlogvdhuen2zehsj8m.gif (373 KB, 186x266) Image search: [Google]
xtwlogvdhuen2zehsj8m.gif
373 KB, 186x266
>>343145934
>selling their cards cheaper lowering the overall value because Steam is filled with 12 year olds with no sense on how a fucking economy works

I know how an economy works, and even I will sell my cards dirt-cheap if I want to pick up a game while it's on sale. I want the game, I don't want to pay out of pocket, and I have some cards that are so worthless to me that all I really card about is getting something for them, even if it's below what I COULD get. Since I know that I'll eventually have enough money if I unload enough cards, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to maximize my profit; the few cents aren't worth my time.

So many people are likeminded that the available supply of cheap cards is much greater during the sale, but the demand doesn't necessarily increase at anywhere near the same rate, so the value of the cards naturally dips even further as people try to unload 'em quick and buy the games they want. It's a natural consequence of the circumstances.

And you have the nerve to talk about not understanding economies, you fucking faggot
>>
The cards are worth LITERALLY NOTHING.

Everyone gets 3 cards a day for DOING NOTHING.

Be thankful you can even get 5 cents off of useless virtual cards.
>>
>mfw I want the Diamond Dogs Foil Badge

What do? I have a Foil Code Talker and I need that fucking badge
>>
>>343148073
And retards thinks capitalism doesn't work.
>>
File: 1465704170872.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465704170872.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>343148659
>>
>>343145934
(((343145934)))
>>
>>343145934
I intentionally sell low to get people angry enough to make threads like this.
>>
shits are gone in like 5 days why even bother
>>
>>343145934
>A FUCKING TEXTURE

>If everyone decided to sell high then there is no choice but to buy high.
here's another choice, dont fucking buy A FUCKING TEXTURE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.