[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel sorry for people who play this on 3DS. It's such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: original.jpg (26 KB, 400x238) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
26 KB, 400x238
I feel sorry for people who play this on 3DS. It's such a world's difference between the 3DS and Vita version, to the point the 3DS version is sluggish and looks so god damn blurry and shitty.

Do yourself a favor and get it on PC or Vita. The 3DS version seems to be a really botched port, but I didn't encounter any bugs [yet].
>>
>>343140337
I feel sorry for people who play Cave Story on 3DS. The control is far too "slippery" and imprecise. I played it first on PC and that's how I recommend as the only way to play it.
>>
I feel sorry for people who play this.

Do yourself a favor and just replay 999 instead.
>>
>>343140337
Copied and pasted from Neogaf.
>>
>>343140337
I got it on 3DS but only till played the first few hours so I don't experience everything before its official release. I'm definitely buying it out on Steam tomorrow the moment it's out. Will probably still buy the 3DS version though to complete my handheld trilogy~
>>
>>343140337
Is there a pc version?
Why even bother with the two handheld ones?

[Spoiler]>tfw accidentally pre-ordered it on ds when I dropped my spaghetti pre-ordering tokyo mirage sessions at gamestop [/spoiler]
>>
Alright fags.
With the watch ordeal going on right now, should I cancel my preorder and just get the PC version on Thursday?
As much as I want physical, and as cool as the watch would be, if the 3DS version is as bad as its made out too be, I think I'd rather go PC.
>>
>>343142206
someone enlighten me
>>
Anyone know how much this will cost on Steam? my guess is 40? idk steam isn't listing a price
>>
>Game hasn't shipped from Amazon yet
>Estimated delivery July 5th
Is there a difference between the American and Euro version of the game?
The EUR VLR version had Jap Audio and English text, while the American version had both(I think) audio tracks and subs.
>>
>>343144087
40$ is the price, its in one of the news announcements
>>
>>343144910
Alright thanks.
>>
>>343144880
Forgot to add;
I will probably buy it digitally in addition to the physical release since it's taking so long to get across the pond.
>>
PC torrent when
>>
>>343146617
I wish I could hate you to death over the Internet.
ZTD was only made possible because of western outcry and support.
If you pirate this game, there will never ever be games like that brought over to the west.
You will have a million Neko Paras, but no actual good VNs.
Get HIV!
>>
>>343147132
I bought the game on 3DS. But I'd rather play the game with full quality and I'm not buying it a second time
>>
>>343147132
>If you pirate this game, there will never ever be games like that brought over to the west.
I'm fine with this because ZTD sucks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.