[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kingdom Hearts the greatest video game of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1120x1600
Is Kingdom Hearts the greatest video game of all time?
>>
Nah.

It's good tho, great if you play it as a toddler and grow fond memories of it
>>
>>343111131
It's not even the greatest Kingdom Hearts of all time
>>
It's the best one in the series at least.
>>
it is..
when you're 14.

Now i think is the cringest franchise ever
>>
For kids its an amazing game, and honestly it should stay that way.

If you're an adult and you find yourself immersed in a game for kids, lol, that's pretty sad.
>>
Am adult and I love kingdom Hearts:)
>>
>kh1 gummi shit

Who thought that was a good idea? What a bore.
>>
I remember playing that shit as a kid, but can it even compete with games of today like BF1?
I think not.
>>
KH1 is one of the best games of all time
>>
At least it come with the full game not like BF1
>>
>>343111131
No. Gameplay is great but it's dragged down by the "I couldn't make it as a film director so now I'm making cinematic video games" shmucks that leech off of the video game industry.

>>343111585
You should return to reddit.
>>
>>343111934
good one
>>
>>343111829
The only reason I can't ever bring myself to replay it.
>>
>>343111829
It was probably from a scrapped game and they didn't want the work to go to waste.
>>
Literally dark souls for kids. How from soft hasnt sued nomuras ass yet is a mystery to me.
>>
>>343112167
>it's dragged down by the "I couldn't make it as a film director so now I'm making cinematic video games" shmucks that leech off of the video game industry.

You must admit that Nomura's slow delving into thematic madness as an "auteur" is at least cute.
>>
>>343111131

Yes, retroactively ruined by a ton of terrible sequels and prequels.
>>
>>343112167
Lol, you should come join society.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.