[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this game and all of you faggots on /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
This game is the most overrated game ever created. Its not good, it looks ugly, the voice acting sucks, and the gameplay is a shitty casual dumb downed version of its predecessors. What really stirs my shit though is how you guys keeping adding fire to this meme game by saying "muh modding scene". Well guess what, if a game needs 100s of mods to be even remotely playable than it is a shitty game. I thought /v/ would be a above this game and its overhyped meme following but you guys have really proven to me that you are just normie casual scum.
>>
This is literally what most of /v/ thinks about skyrim
>>
pretty sure i was just playing it for sexlab and CBBE
>>
Welcome to /v/ newfriend

Feel free to gb2reddit anytime
>>
>>343106449
I play this game vanilla and like it. go play the latest anime girl simulator or whatever you fags are into these days.
>>
>>343106449
>d-d-do I fit in yet, reddit?!
>>
All you need to say now is that Dark Souls is better and i'll give you reddit gold.
>>
nah it's alright. it's overrated in the normieverse but underrated by /v/tards.
>>
>>343106449
What, you just parroted /v/ though. All you need to do now is suck off the Witcher 3 and start playing anime trash and there you go.
>>
>>343106449
NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
>>
>>343106449
it's cheap as dirt, what the fuck are you complaining about.
>>
>>343106449

NO U

/v/'s been pissing on this game since release.

Get the fuck out.
>>
File: tes5.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
tes5.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>343106449
>100 of mods to be even Remotely playable

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>343109709
Its true
Playing with 120 mods right now and i really enjoy myself but without them i would uninstall in less than an hour. Also i turned off enb once, never fucking ever again
>>
>>343109709
That's a big mountain.
>>
>>343109709
Really makes you think
>>
>>343106449
I actually enjoy it solely because you can get 120 mods on it and make a completely different experience every time you get a bunch of mods together, it never truly feels like the same game

But I've experienced it vanilla and it truly is garbage
>>
I'm 28 and I played Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim each when they came out, and Skyrim is easily my favorite. It's the only one that kept me interested long enough to beat the main quest, too. So fuck you, I liked it
>>
Is it even worth spending hours finding and installing mods to polish this turd? I feel like it wouldnt improve in a way to keep my interest
>>
All modern Bethesda games are boring, overrated trash.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.