[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future Nintendo Direct Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendo-Direct-Logo.jpg (177 KB, 1893x813) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-Direct-Logo.jpg
177 KB, 1893x813
What do you think will be in the next Direct. You don't have to guess the date, just the "Juicy" details.
>>
NX details. NX line-up. Zelda footage.
>>
Reggie Fils-Ame talking about stuff.
>>
They've been slow on them lately, so I don't expect one until it's something big, i.e. the NX.
>>
It will be another Pokemon-only direct.
>>
>>343098975
Team Ninja announcing a collaboration with Intelligent Systems to bring DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball 3: featuring FE Girls.
>>
File: 1409538677471.png (194 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
1409538677471.png
194 KB, 361x361
picross 3d 2 please fuck
>>
>Federation Force information leaving fans still pissed off
>Federation Force Demo is announced for the E-Shop
>Ever Oasis information and a new trailer is shown
>Pokemon Sun/Moon information
>Mario Party Star Rush information
>Color Splash damage control that doesn't work
>Announcement of the NX conference
>>
>>343099336
That's something I would proabably see. The most would probably be a teaser for the NX.
>>
>>343099336
This.

We all know short of like some secret port like Sunshine or Galaxy or Skyward Sword HD, they don't have shit left for the Wii U.

Anything short of an actual NX reveal will probably be pointless when E3 made it clear the teams that matter are working on NX games.
>>
When was the last time we even got one of those?
>>
>>343099530
fuck yeah, let it be on the 3ds so I can jerk my gerk in public with that shit!!!!!!!!
>>
>Announcement that they fired all the writers at Intelligent Systems
>Custom Robo on 3DS
>3D open world kirby
>Xenoblade XI
>Super Mario Bros 2
>>
>>343099475
I can live with that since I'm a huge Pokemon fan.
>>
>>343098975
NX tidbits or NX reveal, along with more Zelda, Pokemon and Paper Mario. Maybe something new for their Nip audiences, like another MonHun game.
>>
Kirby 3D Rumble Deluxe
Team Kirby Clash Deluxe
>>
>>343099952
>>3D open world kirby
I actually do think the best route would be to make it adventure-based if they ever make the jump to 3D. Like Banjo-Tooie's kind of game design, with almost no dialogue and with Kirby.
I had a dream about that kind of game last night. Rick was back.
>>
absolutely no way it won't be the NX reveal. Probably a focus on games and features. Willing to be a release date too.
>>
>>343098975
plot introduction for Zelda BotW
>>
>>343098975
>Xenoblade NX, 10x bigger than Zelda BotW with interplanetary exploration.
>Soul Calibur 6
>Pikmin 4
>Resident Evil 7
>Bayonetta 3
>M̶e̶t̶r̶o̶i̶d̶ Retro IP NX

I'm ready
>>
>>343098975
they declare bankruptcy followed by a montage of all their forced memes
>>
>>343102346
I can see Bayonetta 3 on NX, but Xenoblade NX will be a while until we see it. A Xenoblade game (via Wii and Wii U games) take about 5 years to make. So yeah, it'll be a while.

There are rumors of Xenoblade X going on NX, but we don't know.........
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.