[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I take it Venom Snake is generally meant to be more empathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 8
File: Venom_Snake_TTP.png (893 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Venom_Snake_TTP.png
893 KB, 900x900
So I take it Venom Snake is generally meant to be more empathetic than Big Boss? Him starting off as a medic and all... did he always have all his tactical skills? Or is he generally less skilled in TPP than Big Boss is in Ground Zeroes?
>>
The game itself is worse than Ground Zeroes. Fucking Kojimer
>>
The game itself is worse than Snake Eater. Fucking Kojimbo
>>
>>343092498
>>343092571
That's not what was asked.
>>
>>343093075
The Solid himself is worse than Big Boss. Fucking Kojimer
>>
>>343092345
>is he generally less skilled in TPP than Big Boss is in Ground Zeroes?

No, BB only knows one CQC throw. Medic Boss knows like 5.
>>
>>343092345
Everyone at MSF is trained in combat, albeit special members such as Strangelove, Huey, Cecile, etc. Venom was already fit to fight, but during the hypnogogia he received he inherited more skills thanks to BB and his combat knowledge. It was said he "has the knowledge and experience of the real Big Boss", assuming is a near perfect body double.
>>
The game itself is worse than Snake Eater. Fucking Kojumbo.
>>
>>343093580
Does anyone know that it's not actually BB? I didn't play after the second chapter.
>>
So is Venom/Medic supoosed to be everyone's oc
>>
Big Boss was a fucking hack who never accomplished anything by himself so its no surprise that MSF's best man could kick his ass
>>
>>343092345
BB said Venom has always been the best man he had.

And yeah, Venom is such a nice guy it pisses off Miller constantly
>>
>>343093864
Do you live under a rock?
>>
>>343093864
>I didn't see any of the plot, but how about I second-guess everyone who did?
>>
>>343093929
I just basically made him Mike Haggar/Freddy Mercury.
>>
>>343093864
Ocelot does, and Miller finds out at some point.
>>
>>343092345
So was it Ocelot who killed Miller in MGS1? It seems to be implied by their post-credits conversation.
>>
>>343093864
Ocelot used hypnosis to forget the truth. Miller was right there when Big Boss went into a coma and saw the Medic with shrapnel in his brain.
>>
>>343094628
Liquid Kills him, he definitely had incentive and didn't really like anyone on Mother Base.
>>
>>343094628
It was either Ocelot or Liquid being told to by Ocelot
>>
So exactly how did BB turn badshit insane and started his mercenary group in bazingo? Pretty much any theory and story about it has been contradicted due to some reason.

After MGS3 (Not counting V retelling):
-Portable ops is not canon, he did not get the idea from Gene, and it was not to fund a place where soldiers could be free, sort of speak.
-Zero and BB were secretely very cool with each other (MGS V secret tapes), so revenge was not it.
-Skull Face was the only atagonist.
Throwing a freebie:
-Liquid was always a shit kid

MGS4 might not be canon either. BB stupid plans are the only reason Snake blew it all up.
If anything BB and Zero might be really stupid.

Zero:
Let his entire organization felt into the wrong hands, and if that was not it, he gave the financial control to Microsoft, soa buggy A.I like Tay was running the show.

BB:
His entire plant to keep bazingo hidden was to orchestrate a fake operation, he himself called upon, all felt to pieces because snake peeked behind the curtain.
>>
>>343093864
/v/ was predicting there were 2 snakes and it was potentially the medic.

I went into the game believing that he was some kind of fake. Still enjoyed it. Wasn't amazing though.
>>
>>343094942
you might want to clean that up
>>
>>343094651
He didn't forget, he made himself believe they were both Big Boss.
Venom started believing that by the end of the game, too.
>>
THEY'RE TWO SEPARATE PEOPLE. Kojima or whoever wrote this shit really crapped all over the plot by making main characters so willingly delusional.
>>
>>343095190
I have to enable spell check in this browser.
Here it goes:

What was the reason to create outer heaven?
It was not revenge against zero, because they were still friends, despite it all.
It was not persecution, BB was still not a public figure outside the mercenary world. If Skull face plan is the only evidence, the U.N possibly did not care, otherwise they might had had the U.S go in to retrieve Zeke or their only Nuke.
It was not ideology, for PO was not part of the canon.

Diamond Dogs, and MSF still operated normally, what was the reason for Outer Heaven.

Oh and Big Boss and Zero might be real stupid. Zero operations went out of hand, Big Boss brought his end upon himself.
>>
>>343095479
Dan Slott school of writing.
If the plot does not work, make all characters act stupid or blissfully ignorant.
>>
>>343093192
>>343092571
>>343092498
I don't know what annoys me more, the fact that MGSV is unfinished or the autistic virgins that have spent 9 months crying daily over a fucking videogame, repeating the same points over and over and over again as if they are achieving something.
>>
>>343095027
/v/ didn't predict shit, everyone here was shooting in circles saying that Venom was fucking everyone, but the most popular theory was that he was Gray Fox.
>>
>>343092345
He was the best soldier in MSF. Not as skilled as BB, but way up there

And yes, he's a more compassionate guy, e.g. not actually murdering the child soldiers in the cell
>>
>>343095571
>Big Boss and Zero might be real stupid. Zero operations went out of hand, Big Boss brought his end upon himself.
that's the fucking message you're meant to take away
>>
>>343095929
definitely the latter

V is still a great game in spite of being unfinished and flawed, but someone who posts "kojima is a hack" will forever instantly out themselves as a fucking memewagoning retard
>>
>character never speaks
>they expect me to give a shit about him
Such a huge fundamental flaw with this game, even if it plays into the 'it was really the medic (the player) all along!' stupidity at the end
>>
>character is conditioned to act exactly like Big Boss
>never acts anything like Big Boss

Is the hynpotherapy total bullshit? Wouldn't surprise me if Ocelot was just bullshitting for attention and pretending to be able to do it.
>>
>>343097097
No, he's just too Big Bossy.
They made him too autistic and now he doesn't speak to anyone.
>>
File: 1444437636249.gif (960 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1444437636249.gif
960 KB, 245x245
>>343092345
Venom is this guy.
>was the best guy we had
>he was from the begining
>>
>>343097207
Big Boss was pretty autistic in MGS3. Big Boss doesn't act like Big Boss anymore.
>>
>>343097494
>implying he wasn't Aligator
>>
>>343097556
And that guy IS aligator.
Look at his stats.
Its really the best man they had.
>>
>>343092345
Pretty simple. He's A++ in every category. So if he was just a mook he'd get fired from Mother Base lategame.
>>
>>343093864
If you want to get seriously contrived, you can't be sure Venom isn't the real deal courtesy of the Paz side mission. Venom has total immersion hallucinations; he subconsciously fabricates people, conversations, locations and objects with absolute realism. If this can apply once and be presented to you for what it really is, how can you trust anything you see in the entire game?
>>
Always thought that Hewey being a fucking nutter was part of why "Big Boss" was depicted evil.

He gets exiled, he goes back to land, tells the world about all this horrid SHIT BB/VS is up to, where he's actually just a chill guy trying to build the best poss base for his boys.
>>
>>343092345
yes. he's also meant to be embody the more good perceptions of Big Boss to drive home how Big Boss has fallen and become a villain. Venom wanted world peace, Big Boss wanted endless war and forgot the principles that lead him to want to create Outer Heaven. he wanted a world where soldiers wouldn't be tools of the government or any tyrant but turned around and used Venom as a body shield.

>>343094651
>>343094874
>>343094880
the MGS1 novelization (released only in Japan) confirms it's Ocelot who kills Miller.

>>343094942
>>343095571
he originally wanted it to be a place where soldiers were free to fight for whoever they wanted, for whatever reason they wanted, and not at the behest of a leader. this is obviously different from what Outer Heaven became, a state to perpetuate endless war, which is meant to punctuate Big Boss becoming a villain.

>>343096628
he constantly wrestled through the games with his own morality and the "demon" (Big Boss's personality implant) inside of him. that's what the bloody face/big horn is meant to embody, his demonic side/the hypnosis.
>>
>>343098212
a lot of it has to do with what the story was originally meant to be. Huey was going to be the Ishmael character and the game would kind of be from his perspective. Cipher/XOF weren't the primary antagonists, after a point Diamond Dogs would be at war with America. the marketing surrounding the game depicting Big Boss as a demon and villain was probably meant to be in the same vein as propaganda leveled against Big Boss and was an extension of that aborted plotline.
>>
>>343098613

Where does this information come from?
>>
>>343098613
>what the story was originally meant to be
"One of Kojima's original concepts for the story" isn't the same as "what the story was meant to be".
>>
>>343098779
MY ASS
>>
File: 1438739522922.jpg (177 KB, 1024x1401) Image search: [Google]
1438739522922.jpg
177 KB, 1024x1401
>>343098613
>Huey was going to be the Ishmael character
Source?
>>
>>343098613
just before any retard misconstrues this like they always do,
by huey being ishmael they mean a narrator, not a man with bandages on his head doing action stunts.
>>
>>343098779
>>343098912
http://www.metalgearinformer.com/?p=25955
>However, at that point Ishmael was actually Huey. Snake was Ahab, and Diamond Dogs’ enemy was America. It was set up so that the story, being told by Huey (Ishmael) as an American citizen, would be biased toward the American perspective, showing America as being right the whole time.

>>343098868
>what the story was originally meant to be

actually that's exactly the same thing. thanks for playing, though.
>>
>>343098912
Not him, but:
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201602/26099526.html
>>
>>343096042
It was common belief it was the medic, especially after ground zeroes where kiefer voices snake and the fucking medic.

Leading up to it, sure, nobody knew. Lot of people thought there were 2 snakes though and that's a major part of the twist gone.
After GZ it was as good as done.
>>
>>343092345
I've always thought it was something like how the Big Boss had A+ rank for every single one of his stat, but the medic was better with S rank or some shit.

At least, that's the reason why they wanted him to be Venom. Big Boss and Miller always knew there was soldiers that may or may not be better than BB
>>
>>343100401
It was a retarded, joke, Kazelot-tier theory that nobody truly believed in.
>>
>>343100401
what's weird is they pitched the Medic's voice down in the English version but in the Japanese it's obviously Akio with no modification made to his voice.
>>
>>343100482
The kaz thing was a joke.
Gray Fox was more serious but ultimately wrong.
The medic thing, with the same voice and how they somehow survive (and ofcourse the face transplant drama that went on and everything) had some tract.

It was Gray Fox, medic, and some even argued decoy octopus.those were pretty popular and fairly believable in this crazy ass story that kojima has created
>>
>>343101018
Because Akio's a professional VA with great range.
>>
>>343096521
>spent most of the game's budget on liscenced songs, a model, a hollywood actor, and the game's engine
>remove half of said hollywood actor's lines because Mad Max is a really good movie
>make said model push her tits and ass in front of the camera, then have the fucking balls to tell your audience that youll be ashamed of it
>show off how said game engine can instantly generate trees, terrain, and enemies a year before the game releases but then not actually add in a level editor (the ONE thing that would redeem most the game's problems)

Its like 80% Kojima's fault 20% Konami

Kojima is a fucking hack, he got way too in over his head and promised shit that he couldnt deliver on.
>>
>>343099127
>it's the exact same thing
But it's not, genius. A concept isn't a plan.
>>
>>343102705
Just admit that you know literally nothing about the game's development and you just have a hateboner for kojima, you'll be taken more seriously if you're at least honest about it
>>
>>343102794
you're getting autistic over words that weren't even used

holy shit
>>
>>343102949
I just explained to you what I know about the game's development. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this shit out, especially when Kojima himself said all this shit two fucking years ago.
>>
>>343102705
>spent most of the game's budget on liscenced songs, a model, a hollywood actor, and the game's engine

So basically you have no idea of how much things cost.

>make said model push her tits and ass in front of the camera, then have the fucking balls to tell your audience that youll be ashamed of it

Triggered, fat tumblrina?

>show off how said game engine can instantly generate trees, terrain, and enemies a year before the game releases but then not actually add in a level editor (the ONE thing that would redeem most the game's problems)
Wow, they were showing how an engine editor, basically how every single game ever made is done, and they didn't include that editor in the game?
Damn, fuck MGSV, and fuck 99.99% of videogames ever made.
>>
>>343102705
I agree, Quiet was such a misogynistic character.
#deathtowhitemen
>>
>>343102705
She receive 15 million for it, get over it already.
>>
>>343103941
>15 million
>when Kiefer was reported to get 500k
>>
File: WOAAAAHOAA.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WOAAAAHOAA.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
Reminder.
>>
>>343095571
Outer Heaven and Zanzibar were mercenary states that also functioned as organized fortresses against the Patriots. Big Boss wanted the Patriots gone so he could properly create a world of conflict without the Patriots pulling any strings.

MGSV didn't change much. Venom Snake is a footnote.
>>
>>343104296
Venom was just a counterweight to show where this supposed saintly side of Big Boss that Sniper Wolf and Naomi talked about came from.
>>
Reminder that Hewey dindu nuffin wrong
>>
>>343104563
there's an interesting theory that he really didn't do anything wrong and as far as what he's accused of in TPP, Kaz set it up along with everything else that went wrong to frame him.
>>
>>343103941
>literally-who model who did nothing but restaurant menu photoshoots
>did nothing but record 5 lines, some moans and some mocap
>appeared in a couple of videos and sang a song
>got paid 30 times more than Kiefer Sutherland
Dayum, either the girl is really, really good or she has the best agent ever.
>>
File: 1369451293323.gif (867 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1369451293323.gif
867 KB, 500x500
>>343104120
>>
>>343103941
Source or you're a liar.
>>
>>343092345
He's literally Big Boss before he lost his humanity is the whole point.

Venom Snake is what Big Boss would have been if he didn't call all MUH BOSS post Snake Eater and in Peace Walker when he went full decent into darkness.

It's part of why Ocelot acts so weirdly to him, Ocelot no longer looked up to Big Boss because he wasn't the man he was in 3 but his replacement was.
>>
>>343104481
I don't think it was necessary. And it's still ambiguous which "Big Boss" met whom. This is partly why Venom's existence is stupid.

Either way, Big Boss being charismatic or a benefactor was never a contradiction anyway. The whole point was that he was basically an exaggerated Kurtz. Various characters in MG2 talk with a reverence for him. Venom Snake didn't need to be a counterweight, and it's still not clear that he is one.
>>
>>343097556
>>343097693
>>343097494
I like to think he is Alligator, but why the fuck is he a medic? I recall his stats being shit for medicine.
>>
>>343105892
>I recall his stats being shit for medicine.
I really doubt he's that experienced.
I think he has basic medical training, but as they said, he's the best man they had, so they had him go with Big Boss in case he needed backup, and he had some basic medical and surgery training in case something went wrong.
>>
>>343102949

I admit Kojima knows nothing about game development. None of his overrated rambo pacman games have more than 2 hours of gameplay between any of them.
>>
>all the threads from after release are gone forever
>you can re live the release of just about any game but not mgs v
suffering
>>
>>343092345
Stop treating Venom Snake as a character who actually has development with wants and needs. He's the the worst video game character ever created.

Yes, even worse than Conner from Assassin's Creed 3
>>
>>343104120
Did anyone else have him talk for half the way and then sit silently as the music plays and im forced to stare at him with no tension whatsoever?

The more I think about it, the worse it gets. Maybe my game glitched, right? It couldn't have been that dumb on purpose.
>>
How many Pequod are there
>>
>>343109967
I'll admit Venom is very thin, but he has more personality than Connor. Rocks have more personality than Connor.
>>
>>343110049
Pequod is the codename of the helicopter assigned to Venom, it's not one person.
>>
>>343110147
At least Conner has a proper backstory, ambitions, a goal and a proper conclusion to his story
>>
>>343110049
Was pretty anti-TECHNOLOGY when pequod, who I had tried to keep as safe as possible, finally went down.... Only for the game to either act like it never happened or that there are multiple pequods
>>
>>343110049
I like to think that the guy is immortal and comes back with a brand-new heli each time you call him
>>
>>343110242
Holy shit. Didn't realise it was a part of the whole ahab thing.
>>
>>343110295
Venom had all of those things. The problem was he wasn't executed well.

I don't think you could make Connor an interesting character if you tried. He was more fleshed out, but the most cliched boring character deprived of any real emotion. I cared about Venom at least a little bit. I could give two shits about Connor in general.
>>
>>343110608
Yes, Pequod was the name of Ahab's ship.
>>
>>343108757
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>343110242
But it' the same voice every time.
>>
>>343110784
I guess they just didn't want to hire another VA.
>>
File: 465435786975864.jpg (11 KB, 270x240) Image search: [Google]
465435786975864.jpg
11 KB, 270x240
Guys, if there existed a parasite that can give its host superhuman abilities like invincibility, invisibility, shape shifting, control over the elements, etc., why the fuck did The Patriots even create nanomachines? Why didn't they just continue research to perfect parasites and use those?

And on the topic of parasites, if Skullface used radios and headphones implanted into the throats of people to "train" the parasites, then the parasites can be effected from outside stimuli and not only the host voice. With this knowledge, why were Quiets parasites triggered by all the loud music playing in her cell?

And while Im mentioning headphones, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE HEADPHONE JACK IN CHICO'S CHEST FOR?! WHAT THE FUCK KOJIMA?!
>>
>>343110912
they put an ipod inside of him
>>
>>343110784
If you go by voice then every single FOB, enemy base and your own base is run by the same person.
>>
>>343110295

>>343110295
This. Connor gets alot of flack, but atleast he had lines and emotions even if the emotions ranged from revenge to happy revenge to angry revenge to familial love revenge to tired revenge.
>>
>>343110912

Can't speak for the rest but the advantage with nano machines is that they're controllable. Less likely to fuck up and you can shut down rogue agents.
>>
>>343111105
I'm sure with more asspull plot devices they could have controlled the parasites just like Nanomachines.
>>
>I will take the lingua franca from people so they will live in a constant state of fear out of a lack of the means to communicate with other countries, forcing them to depend on nuclear weapons at all times

>with VOCAL CORD PARASIIIITES

>the language is a mans true nation, and Big Boss needs to words: he takes action and expresses his will through body language, peace and war

>I mean HE DOESNT TALK BECAUSE MAD MAXXXX AND HE IS VENOOM SNAKE

Kojima really is the george lucas of gaming, other than the fact that george is an actual special effects guru while kojima is just an idea guy that literally has zero writing talent to pull these things off
>>
Why did the medic and big boss have the same voice?
>>
>>343100401
I have more time in gz than tpp.
I can't bring myself to play it.
>>
>>343111371
Zero paid Ocelot to hypnotize Medic's vocal chords.
>>
>>343111031
Should have given him sonething that plays Flac files atleast. If I'm gonna sit around like a retard listening to my own body I want to make sure it's in its clearest quality.
>>
>>343111458
Why?
>>
>>343092345

Reminder that Venom Snake is the real Big Boss and that the other guy is the brainwashed medic.
>>
>>343092345
he didn't seem to give a shit he hardly spoke unlike the real bb guess he was autistic
>>
>>343098097

Venom Snake is the real Big Boss

It was a ruse in a ruse to protect him. He died on Metal Gear 1.

Big Boss was led to believe he was the medic who was led to believe he was Big Boss.

Even Zero doesnt know who is who when he visits them both at some unknown hospital, and the ruse has started.
>>
>>343111518
Zero got dementia from touching a dirty badge and it made him a bit silly.
Ocelot agreed because he wants to have sex with the Big Boss and if there are two The Big Bosses he could have sex with both of them, possibly at the same time but that isn't confirmed canon.
>>
>>343111394
It started off well. Was fine. Then it begins to flounder in every day war mission slice of life shit. At this point I was ready to give up.

Picked it up and as it got code to the d and things started "wrapping up" it was okay. No chapter 3 doesn't bother me. Woukd just drag it on even more.
>>
>>343111554
The medic would be genuinely the most amazing character ever then.
>that sly end of game tape where he convinces BB that he's almost as much of a real BB as he, the fake BB, is.
>>
Reminder that Venom Snake is Big Boss but his dissociative personality disorder makes him think he's the medic.
>>
>>343111836
Why?
>>
>>343112350
Because Ocelot is a bit of a gay.
>>
File: chicodiedhere.jpg (440 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chicodiedhere.jpg
440 KB, 1280x720
>>343110912
they were destroyed. where they come from, how to cultivate them might not have been known outside of XOF and the information came to Cipher before the AI system was formally implemented.

>WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE HEADPHONE JACK IN CHICO'S CHEST FOR?! WHAT THE FUCK KOJIMA?!

poetry
>>
>>343111554
makes sense considering Big Boss apparently didn't age a single day in 9 years.
>>
>>343111863
I haven't played 4. Will it make me feel better? I don't mind cutscenes.
>>
>>343102705
nice meme list lol
>>
>>343097494
yfw Venom is literally meant to be us in the game

every time Snake was injured in MGS 3 or PW, we cured and healed him, we were his personal medic whilst playing those games
>>
>>343113125
ch1 and ch2 are awesome, ch4 is okay, ch5 is short but tense and ch3 is garbage. has the finality of a final boss you were probably looking for with TPP too.
>>
>>343113951
I liked the city chapter, forests are overused.
>>
>>343113951
Thanks. Now I need a Ps3.
Also, I still feel like I'm missing where bb turned bad, we never had that transition shown to us.
>>
>>343113125
I enjoyed 4. It's a bit of a cluster fuck at times but game play is good. Story isn't terrible as others make out. It's not the best but it could have been worse.

I personally view BB's games as purposefully propaganda heavy ott shit,the stuf of legends. Then SS stuff is more serious technological stuff, 4 maybe went too far with seriousness but it was still good.

And the guy who replied before me is pretty spot on, only I liked 3 because stealthing is fun.
>>
>>343114286
it's more esoteric. some obvious points are how he lets the ENTIRE HOSPITAL die to cover his escape and uses Venom as a tool in his war against Cipher, something he swore he would fight against. also Outer Heaven went from being a haven for soldiers to being a machine of endless war. starkly contrasting the way Venom wanted to disarm nukes and bring about world peace.

it's also worth noting he didn't become a villain in a traditional sense persay, but rather more as a Metal Gear villain. he put down his gun and became a schemer who worked behind the shadows, the first part being something he was critical of The Boss doing. Volgin, Gene, Hot Coldman, Skull Face, Liquid, Solidus and Liquid Ocelot were all schemers who let others fight for them, only fighting when they had no other option.
>>
>>343114286
I feel like that transition was at the beginning/end of 5.

its a cowardly, deceitful move that he does but that's the big boss he becomes. Moving more into the shadows.

The fact that all of this goes on and he sits back and has the audacity at the end to send that fucking tape.
>>
>>343114991
just think about all the shit Venom went through, all the people he lost, while he sits on that motorcycle puffing that cigar without a care in the world. it really says a lot without an hour long monologue.
>>
>>343115248
Yeah, as you and the message above Mine puts it, it's almost sickening.

The game was far from perfect but it nail BB's descent in a brilliant yet minimal way. The scene you mention looked awesome when first revealed in the trailer. But seeing BB after it all, it's pretty fucking shitty.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.