[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I kill this fucker in SMT IV? I´m lvl 11 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: minotaur.jpg (10 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
minotaur.jpg
10 KB, 252x200
How the fuck do I kill this fucker in SMT IV? I´m lvl 11 and I didn´t have trouble with this game yet, but holly shit this is difficult. I already have two demons with bufu and one angel with that ability to increase the defenses, all of them in the same level, and sometimes I can manage to get to the second "question"
>>
>>343091871
You can beat him in one round if you use elemental weaknesses and answer his questions right.

My tip is to make your MC a magic user, because elemental weaknesses are the most important gameplay element.
>>
>>343092056
yeah, and bufu is what he is weak to (ice), and two of my characters already have that, but after the second question, he is like "ok, I will kill you in one turn". I still haven´t lowered the difficulty setting and I really don´t want to, but this shit is ridiculous
>>
If you get Hoy on your team in this fight, restart. Otherwise, grab some healing or anti-fire demons.
>>
>>343092056
Put Bufu on a bunch of your demons
Get some physical resistance if you can
Hope you don't get Hoy'd on
Use buffs retard
>>
>>343092376
how do I make that demon? Or where do I find it?
>>343092450
already have on mi MC and in other demon, but it´s not enough
>>
Get demons with Bufu and make Flynn learn it too.
Don't bother using buffs/debuffs that aren't Tarukaja/Rakunda.
That's it.
>>
File: 1467068089564.gif (549 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1467068089564.gif
549 KB, 250x188
Don't let Walter fight
>>
>>343093597
Can I make demons learn new abilities without leveling them up?
>>
>>343093734
how do I do that?
>>
>>343093745
No.
>>343094219
You don't.
>>
>>343094462
>>343094462
So, any good place to grind a few more levels? The cave before the fight is shit
>>
>>343094727
>a few more levels
Minotaur is level 14, you're not gonna get much out of that grind unless you get new demons.
>>
>>343091871
Bufu and Sukukaja/sukunda are your friend. reset if you get walter
>>
File: HOY.jpg (41 KB, 250x235) Image search: [Google]
HOY.jpg
41 KB, 250x235
>>343091871
Always have walter on your team
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.