[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is what i am forced to play with god i fucking hate summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
this is what i am forced to play with
god i fucking hate summer
>>
>>343086510
>shadowreaper
>not playing reaper

why even
>>
Just tell him how to spray already and stop taking pictures to complain to us about it.
>>
So instead of replying to his simple question you decided to screen cap and post it on 4chan?

Why?

Why go through so much more work?
What are you expecting to come from this post?
Any discussion? What is there to discuss except you seemingly being a fucking cunt of a person?

I really don't get why you would make this post. I really don't.
>>
Never forget that there's just a fuckton of unsupervised children on the internet, you can't usually tell the difference between them and other autists, and their density out of the total players online is much, much higher during the local daytime hours during the week.
>>
Wow OP is a faggot, who would've thought.
>>
>>343087389
We were all once those children. I remember being a kid on the internet back in the days of Half-Life 1 and mods. Then again, most people were surprised to learn I was like 10. Probably because my parents taught me to actually spell correctly and I didn't give in to using shit like "lol".
>>
>>343087041
Calm down, Shadowreaper.
>>
File: 1466720957914.jpg (56 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1466720957914.jpg
56 KB, 550x366
>Have friend who has used the "Reaper" alias for close to a decade now.
>Be playing Overwatch
>Everyone assumes he made the account just to main Reaper.
>>
>>343086510
>how do I spray

Well let me show you *unzips dick*
>>
File: 1462763712490.gif (165 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
1462763712490.gif
165 KB, 500x454
>>343087041
typical genji main
>>
>>343087803
no, i never was a retard.
not even as a kid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.