[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wolfenstein Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: wolfenstein.jpg (117 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein.jpg
117 KB, 1920x1080
What do you think about Wolfenstein and its recent incarnations?

What are you hoping for in a possible sequel?

What do you think could've been made better?
>>
New Order could've toned down the angst and taken itself less seriously, Old Blood was gold though.
>>
Where can I dl those german tracks based on real songs?
>>
Thought the New Order was above average. Would be happy to see a direct sequel of the same style expand on some things.
>>
>>343085214
OP here, and I agree, Old Blood was the best.
>>
I wanna see return of old villians like the Death Knight from SOE being turned into a nazi iron man.
>>
What're the chances of a sequel? Blazkowicz definitely might've been picked up.
>>
I wanna see how--or even if--they're gonna undo a world run by Nazis.

I'm predicting time travel.
>>
>>343085541
Or better yet, do Harbringer from Wolfenstein RPG/Doom
>>
>>343085783
This too, holy shit, and maybe some references to Quake or something too
>>
Wouldn't mind seeing Irene Engel return. Had more investment in her as a villain than Deathshead.
>>
>>343085946
I'm assuming they're going to save Engel for the sequel, if there is one.
>>
>>343085214
This.

Wolfenstein is about blasting nazis with cool weapons. Not MUH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
>>
>>343085647
>>343086064

Bethesda's E3 conference hinted at a game called 'The New Colossus'.
>>
>>343085214
>New Order could've toned down the angst and taken itself less seriously

That's just the developers style though, it's prevalent in all their games. I think it's cool they have a sort of personal touch to everything.

It's not your fault /v/
>>
I don't really play fps games alot but i thought the new order was great

I don't think the long cutscenes were the problem, but the walking segments were sorta boring
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 600x338
>>343086357

To add to that, 'The New Colossus' is a poem enshrined in a plaque in front of the Starue of Liberty.
>>
>>343086583
NEW YORK CITY HYPE
>>
>>343086583
>>343086656
Wasn't NY destroyed in Wolfenstein?
>>
>>343086583
>all these new, good fps' made with existing and cherished ips
The healing process is in full swing, and it feels fucking amazing.
>>
>>343084950
It was pretty shit
>What do you think could've been made better?
remove the fucking cutscenes and pretty much everything that wasn't just shooting nazis
>>
>>343086306
I thought there was a decent balance. Helped mix things up a bit.
>>
>>343087086

Yeah, the Nazis nuked it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.