[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOR FUCKS SAKES IT NEEDS TO STOP. Every day I wake up to at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (614 KB, 855x639) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
614 KB, 855x639
FOR FUCKS SAKES IT NEEDS TO STOP.

Every day I wake up to at least three examples of this shit.

Game "x" isn't inclusive enough and isn't meeting the diversity quota set up by feminist non-creators onto the products of other people.

A poster is too offensive because the black to white ratio of the illustrations wasn't a perfect 50/50 split.

Some nerds got shitty that a girl beat them in an overwatch tournament so we all need to discuss it like its a fucking national headline.

Better yet movie and game "x" now have a token female character forced into them who displays "girl power" because we've got to force the invisible diversity quota. Let's also enforce this onto franchises like star wars to really push the narrative home.

Now a bunch of pro feminist shit is being written about game of thrones because that now has an agenda to turn all of its remaining major characters female in a display of girl power.

WHO THE FUCK IS ORCHESTRATING THIS.
>>
Just wait until Battlefield: Jihad, where women are raped and stoned every match.
>>
HOW DARE THEY CRITICIZE THINGS I LIKE!

THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE THE SAME OPINIONS AS ME!

CRITICISM IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE!
>>
Calm down pal
If you get angry at women, they win
>>
>>343081729

It's not even the criticism that bothers me. It's the FUCKING PANDERING. This bullshit agenda is winning on so many fronts across the media unopposed without any sort of nuance, its insane. Every company behind films and games just rolls over for it for no fucking reason.

Mark my words, dice are issuing their apology right now and adding females to the multiplayer. Watch.
>>
>LE NERDY WEEBS GAMUR GRILLS

This is cancer. I hate anime and video games because of these people.

Get the fuck out of my hobby you fucking skanks.
>>
>>343081921
>Female protagonists are pandering.

>Male protagonists are the natural order and how things should be.
>>
You only hate women because they're not interested in you.
>>
>>343082343
No, I hate women cause I am a woman
>>
>>343082246

In a WW1 game, YES! That's exactly true.

It's not inherently pandering to have female protagonists. What would be pandering is if Nintendo one day makes Link a female BECAUSE of this whining about the diversity quota. It's one thing for creators to make these decisions of their own free will for their franchises, but its another to do it because of the influence of a growing political movement of whining feminists on social media who don't even play video games.
>>
File: 1464104591206.jpg (91 KB, 620x470) Image search: [Google]
1464104591206.jpg
91 KB, 620x470
Business people are convinced that they can literally double their profits by pandering to the other half of the population.

It's pure greed, OP. Very few actually care about equality.
>>
Of course, they think they represent actual numbers because they kick up tantrums on social media without any sort of stats on how many of these people actually play games. In other words, they are by proxy forcing this agenda onto people using a product they generally don't even touch or care about.
>>
R.I.P Meg
>>
>>343082481
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women%27s_Battalion
>>
>>343082790
Gamers have always been predominantly liberal, because it's a creative medium, and liberals are more creative than conservatives.
>>
>>343082862
>in a last-ditch effort to inspire the mass of war-weary soldiers to continue fighting in World War I.
>>
File: sjw pandering.png (705 B, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
sjw pandering.png
705 B, 256x224
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.