[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good games that are heavily based on exploration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1394854900432.jpg (391 KB, 1174x1186) Image search: [Google]
1394854900432.jpg
391 KB, 1174x1186
What are some good games that are heavily based on exploration and scientific shit? Preferably sci-fi, doesn't matter if more RPG or 4x.

Playing Stellaris right now as a science directorate but aliums keep being a problem
>>
>>343076407
Take on Mars, but then again sounds like you want to kill shit.
>>
>>343077396
Not really necessary but I wont say no to xeno removal
>>
File: Universe-Collide_01.jpg (94 KB, 544x300) Image search: [Google]
Universe-Collide_01.jpg
94 KB, 544x300
>>343077396
Looks nice on paper, screenshots look good too. Unfortunately it has pretty bad reviews and I'ts multiplayer oriented.
>>
>>343076407
I've been enjoying civ beyond earth vanilla.

It could be better, but I just bought the rising tide expansion cause it was on sale.
>>
Distant Worlds, 4x game.
>>
>>343080153
Like how you can start off whitout warp capabilities. Looks a little rough around the edges though.
>>
File: space drift.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
space drift.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>343076407
Despite being a space engineersfag, i can recomend you empyrion because it has more survival and exploring stuff, spengineers is more about making stuff
>>
>implying we have actually explored anything

Anyone else here do not believe any of the pictures they are taking on Mars? I'm pretty sure there's some heavily censored shit going on, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it is fabricated for the public's enjoyment. The government has no incentive to provide additional details to the public.
>>
File: kronk bait.jpg (39 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
kronk bait.jpg
39 KB, 500x294
>>343082253
Almost got me to take you seriously
8/10 bait
>>
>>343082553
Bitch, NASA and everyone else knows that unless you own any space exploring equipment of your own, which you don't, they can say anything they want about space and you just have to accept it. US is probably the only ones leading in exploring anything pass the moon.
>>
>>343082253
The only weird stuff for real is the color palette.
replace the deux ex pissfilter with bloody pissfilter, and you have the pics.
>>
>>343076407
SUBNAUTICA
>>
>>343082553
If they did, they have to explain 2 simple things.

>ftl (faster than light) chat
it take like 6 seconds to a signal to reach the moon and go back
>film not crystallizing at -150°C
This one could be easy to explain with tech bullshit, but its still a clear point.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.