[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THIS GAME IS SO UNREWARDING >playing symmetra defending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 58pBUIoE_400x400.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
58pBUIoE_400x400.png
196 KB, 400x400
FUCK THIS GAME IS SO UNREWARDING
>playing symmetra defending kings row, teleporter up all match, shielding everyone all the time, 15 kills with sentries, get hundreds and hundreds of support points
potg goes to thorbjorn killing two people but fuck that, potg is garbage anyway but i didnt even get a notice in the post game either
they Seriously need to make support feel worth it
im deadly salt right now
fuck
>>
>>343065107

>playing symmetra
>complaining about not being recognized

become a hard fragger or fuck off
>>
it's another reddit thread complaining about how their post didn't get upvotes in the video game, move along. At least you're didn't post the standard "I played Mercy, so I deserve 34820 votes and potg" thing.
>>
>>343065107
If your teleporter was up all match people must not have been using it. Plus 15 kills isn't that inpressive. It is an honest case of get good
>>
>>343065107
If you didn't get any recognition with scores like that then all it means is that other people were doing even better.
Stop being an egocentric bitch.
>>
>>343065107
>waahhh I didn't get potg
lol okay?
>>
>>343065107
You are a big baby

They got that highlight tab up above play just for people like you
>>
The match notice or whatever should be one of each class be it either from the enemy or your own team. So if there are two healers on each team the best one is chosen and then compared to the enemies healer and the best one chosen from there.
>>
It's a round-based first person shooter.

The reward is shit talking the other team. Oh, you're a little bitch boy who is afraid of being toxic?

Wrong genre, fuckhead. MOBAs are that way ----->
>>
>>343067970
or it could continue as is; being a useless little scoring system where the points don't matter
>>
File: 1467035482325.jpg (34 KB, 456x456) Image search: [Google]
1467035482325.jpg
34 KB, 456x456
The last 5 games I played all had Torbjorn take play of the game, I was one of them.
>>
>>343065107
>I need to be praised to be satisfied
>the mass shielding and 15 sentry kills aren't enough for me

You babby
>>
>Never give a single fuck about PotG
>Get it most of the time

It was nice getting it like the first 3 times but it just becomes nothing special after that.

Why do people care so much about that shit?
>>
>Play as Lucio. Not only heal 40% of damage dealt (which appreciably, you often get kudos for at least), meanwhile sound barriering several ultimates and prevent any deaths from them.

>Nothing

>Spend one doing similar, but I did a couple of knock-offs.
>Get POTG

Face it, the POTG thing is janky as fuck. Until they start adding extra values, like increasing the "points" earned from certain types of kills or assists, it'll continue that way.

Hell, I also like playing as Zen, I'll completely cock-block their tanks by discording them and stopping them from relying on their durability against the more fragile classes, and on defense keep my team topped up to such an extent that they only die when I do.

I'll even transcendence out some ultimates or major pushes and of course the POTG will be a Hanzo, doing what every fucking Hanzo does by ulting the payload when they're pushing and getting three kills.

Y'know what though? That's fine, I actually enjoy being that squishy asshole on the back row that Genji's, Tracer's, Widow's and Reapers target if it means that I can fuck up every Winston, D.Va and Roadhog. If I can put the fear of god into every 200hp class focusing on our own tank and suddenly finding they die in 2 hits instead of 3 or 4.

Watching whole grouped attacks fall apart as you discord each person in turn and catch every death by throwing it out again, even while keeping your healing orb on the more "line of fire" heroes is its own reward really. So much more fun than firing randomly at the enemy and pressing Q for another spin on the POTG wheel of fortune.
>>
>>343068103
Made some guy really mad after calling out that two tracers on their team was bs and that they couldn't even take out my junkrat. It was a fun few matches.
>>
>>343068404
A lot of people are desperate for recognition. Why do you think everyone plays Hanzo and Widowmaker? Gotta get that sweet mlg trickshot no scope headshot and get PotG, and become noticed by both opposing teams.
>>
I just don't like how slow the experience gain is. Feels like it takes an age to level up once. My own fault for not having any PSN friends. Ten years here and I've still never played a game with /v/ due to performance anxiety.
>>
>>343068509
Junkrat gets some people really mad. Won a close one as him and some guy spent the next 4-5 matches complaining about him, lowest skill floor, would pay extra to remove/avoid him, etc.
I mean, he's right that I just lob bombs in a general direction, cause I suck, but it shouldn't be hard to counter.

Tried to get rest of team to go all Junkrat but nobody would.
>>
>>343068103
found the 12 year old
>>
>>343065107

>mad he didn't get POTG
>knowing even Blizzard says the system behind it is still flawed

Your team winning should be victory enough. Any more is just pointless fapping.
>>
>>343068821
Pretty much the opposite. Anybody who played real nigga shooters back in the day is going to talk shit.

Nut up.
>>
>>343068662
>Why do you think everyone plays Hanzo and Widowmaker?

Because they get easy kills without having to be in immediate danger by being close to the enemy?

I swear there's a fucking Hanzo in every damn match is not even funny anymore.
>>
>>343068925

Exactly, and people moved on. Games require less skill, specially in Overwatch so you look like an idiot being toxic.

I can guarantee you the first person that posts "ez" after every match is always the fucktard that got carried by the rest of the team.
>>
>>343068925
people that feel the need to say something or type every time something happens just to try and flame their opponent are literal manchildren
>>
>>343068925
Overwatch isn't really social though. 90% of games all you see is ggs at the end, nothing more.
>>
stop being a fucking crybaby, who the fuck plays multiplayer games to get recognition. And why the fuck are you caring if random people acknowledge what you've done.
>>
>>343069046
Hanzo just aimlessly shooting arrows in the general direction of the enemy team. Half the time there's nothing there.
>>
>>343068865
specifically said "fuck potg that doest even matter"
read much?
>>
File: 1467016371783.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1467016371783.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>343065107
How does this make you feel?
While you're trying to get potg Torb is getting bitches.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.