[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Put about 6 hours into it so far, and this is a really fun game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Put about 6 hours into it so far, and this is a really fun game.
>>
>>343064954
Dev here.

I'm really glad you enjoyed this game OP, hope you have/had a nice day!
>>
>>343064954
Lies, no one has played this game for years
>>
Isn't there a remastered version coming?
>>
You're ten years too late, OP.
>>
>>343065162
Thanks! I know you guys are on a tight budget but I'm really upset that owning the original Ship didn't include a free copy of the Remastered edition, I may be one of the only people who bought this game full price, haha. Anyways, if you're still here, can I ask what in the hell happened with the second game? The movie set one?
>>
>>343066242
He's not actually a dev.
>>
>>343066305
And you know this how?
>>
>>343064954
are you one of those bots?
>>
>>343066358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHrZRJR4igQ
>>
>winter steam sale where you get free games
>get the ship
>active as fuck community
>have the most fun ever
>following someone into a room and pretending they are your target by closing the door and forcing them to attack you
>hiding in a room and spamming the door so it stays closed when your hitman finds you
>>
>>343066358
Because it's a meme, you dip. Started fairly recently. Basically, he's calling you a shill.
>>
>>343064954

hopefully enough people pick up the remasted version to get a few servers going
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.