[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened? Don't tell me this is gonna be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 397x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 397x440
What the fuck happened?

Don't tell me this is gonna be MGSV all over again
>>
MGSV looked good up to release. FFXV looks like poopie doodoo.
>>
>>343062840

SE's A-Team is working on FE7 Remake; XV is pretty much a side project at this point, because nobody seems to have any idea on what it's supposed to be.
>>
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>343063062
>FE7 Remake
I wish. Lyn in 3D would be enough for me to get an NX. Instead, we get a FF7 remake.
>>
>>343062840
Every demo and gamplay video looks like shit. I do not know about this
>>
My hype for this game keeps fluctuating but now it's back on 100%. I think the E3 demo they showed during XB conference left a bad taste.

I'm going to play Duscae again because why not
>>
>>343063112
It has shitty dragon's dogma combat. At least the Type-0 demo did, I could be wrong and they revamped it by now. I lost complete interest in even acknowledging the game from that point so never bothered to check in.
>>
They decided to release the shittiest demo known to man when they could've just updated the Duscae demo and release that to the public instead
>>
Japan are shit at making video games. Don't let /v/ trick you into believing otherwise.
>>
>>343065449
To some degree this is true, but mostly because they feel the need to take western influences in game design, which has been shit for decades.
>>
>>343065146
The "Leading Edge" presentation and gameplay demo from IGN completely made up for that botch
>>
Im more hyped then ever after e3
>>
>>343062840
MGS V ended up being a good game regardless of unfinished.

This one probably won't.
>>
>>343062927
Which means it's a guaranteed success on release. They spent more time on developing the fucking game than the all around shitty marketing marketing. Kojima giving out 10 minute movie trailers to his incomplete game.
>>
File: FFXVGOAT.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FFXVGOAT.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>343065171
It's revamped.
>>
>>343067964
Remind me again, what's the deal with choosing Fire for teleporting around?
>>
>>343067964
That looks good and with the Stamina Bar thingy that looks like it will be fun to play.
>>
>>343067964
is there a good youtube tutorial on how to play FFXV's platinum demo correctly? I never had even an ounce of fun in the demo but I'm pretty sure I was going about combat completely incorrectly. I never got this crazy as the webm shows.
>>
>>343068132
Switching to fire and using it's triangle/Y warp is faster and uses 10 mp compared to the other weapons which are mostly slower and cost 30 mp.

>>343068227
There isn't really a proper tutorial around
>>
>>343062840
>is gonna be MGSV all over again

Exactly like MGSV in my case

>Is Japaneses video game
>day one buy regardless
>fuck western devs 4 life
>>
>>343068681
>There isn't really a proper tutorial around
Well there's that one website that has every "advanced technique" explained but for the life of me i can't find it
>>
MGSV was a 10/10 game but a 5/10 Metal Gear game.
>>
>>343067730
MGSV was garbage I didn't even complete it
>>
What was wrong with MGSV? gameplay is pretty good.
>>
>>343069421
Shit open world design, shit mission design. Also the repetition of the missions very little variety. Also a bad narrative.
>>
>>343062840
GET IN THE CAR
>>
>>343062840
>gonna be MGSV all over again
I hope so! That game was great

seriously though I was not impressed with the Demo, like at all
>>
>>343063241
Yeah bro I totally can't wait for FE7 to pander to otaku subhumans while being censored for westcucks.
>>
>>343069421
>gameplay is pretty good.

It was just wasted on a pretty lame game.
>>
File: 960.jpg (71 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
71 KB, 960x540
>>343069878
>entire arsenal of weapons
>tank and other armored vehicle including a miniature metal gear
>helo support
>mid mission resupply not seen since mercenaries, vastly inproved upon
>an actual simulated intelligence network supporting you while in-field
>multiple unique sidekicks with separate perks and abilities

Add to all this the MGS A.I. that's light years ahead of the omniscient GTA cops and one-behavior enemies of modern shooters.

>"Also the repetition of the missions very little variety."

What is it like being ignorant and devoid of creativity? Don't even fucking answer. You are shit and all opinions supplied henceforth will be immediately discarded, faggot.
>>
>it's another "MGSV was bad because it didn't have 10 hours of cutscenes" episode
>>
>>343068929
https://sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/games-research/final-fantasy-xv-platinum-demo
>>
>>343071141
Options are there, too bad the game never forces you to use any of it hence a waste.
>>
File: Info.png (73 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Info.png
73 KB, 320x320
Send me a pic of someone with FULL name and I can identify them with info. Totes ε3!
>>
>>343072042
That's like saying Devil May Cry 4 sucks because you have the options of the best action combat ever made in a game but you can beat it just spamming the attack button
>>
>>343072042
Dark Souls story sucks then cause you're not forced to dig it out.
>>
>>343072893
Enemy/boss designs suck what can I tell you, KH2FM has probably the most Quantity and Quality boss fights of any Action Rpg game and forces you to use everything.
>>
>>343062840
im super hyped and every one of v trying to denunciate it before it released can come suck my sweaty balls
>>
>>343073250
Souls games have no story with little writing and "Dark souls mystery" youtube channels are there to make money off gullible fools who think it has a story.

Miyazaki can't write, what the fuck?
>>
>>343073323
Please, you can go through that game without using a single of its features, and more likely than not newcomers barely used any of it aside from initial testings to see what it's like, no magics aside from Heal and maybe Thunder, no Summons because fuck that Drives are cooler right? And definitively no Limits, gotta save that MP for healing
But of course there's the obligatory Critical Mode response, in which case i'd had to point to Dante Must Die
>>
>>343062840
This is gonna be MGSV all over again.
>>
>>343074078
But the regular enemies and giant bosses in Dante must die are still easy. The only decent boss fight is vergil.
>>
File: It's shit.webm (2 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
It's shit.webm
2 MB, 900x506
>>
>>343062840
Is this the only kinogame in 2016 so far?
>>
>>343074706
You saying you have no difficulty with bosses on Dante Must Die but has with Critical Mode? You're one rare breed
>>
>>343074778
Hey there Nomura-kun, can't wait to see who'll bite today
>>
>>343069421
Have you played other MGS games? Because I see you're a total pleb who started with V cuz muh hype, right kiddo?
>>
>>343062840
I liked the combat in the Platinum demo, didn't like type 0 so I didn't bother buying it for the duscae demo.

I'm still looking forward to it, but what I'm doing now is scaling back all those 10 years of hype and whatnot so I don't end up becoming extremely disappointed should the game suck.
>>
>>343074157

A game packed full of solid content but with no soul and thus unmemorable and unremarkable as fuck?
>>
I couldn't get a read on the PD combat because you fight 1 big enemy who is unfazed by your attacks.
>>
>>343074778
>spam attack, completely expending MP and lapsing into stasis, meanwhile iron giant HP barely registers decrease
>it's shit.webm

pretty good Shin XV-kun parody, senpai
>>
>>343072893
retard spotted

what a coincidence the same retard who thinks TPP is good in any way praises DMC4

go play a fucking real hack and slash like ninja gaiden 2 where the enemies actually attack you and you still have more moves on the first weapon alone than both characters in DMC4 combined

or a real stealth game like chaos theory maybe, having multiple ways to complete a mission doesnt automatically mean the levels and missions have to be cookie cutter bullshit on empty ugly maps with tiny settlements like in TPP
>>
>>343076659
Yeah i played Ninja Gaiden 2, i liked it too
>>
File: I am the law.gif (973 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
I am the law.gif
973 KB, 500x300
>>343076659
>implying MGSV isn't good in any way
>calling anyone else retarded
>>
>>343077332
considering that its demo did everything better, even graphics, yeah, it wasnt good in any way
>>
>>343063062
Wut ?

FF 7 R is basically developped by CyberConnect 2.

FF XV has 300 S.E employees, retard.
>>
>>343068227
https://sites.google.com/site/darkwavestyle/games-research/final-fantasy-xv-platinum-demo

But don't bother with this shit demo. The final game will have the superior Episode Duscae controls.
>>
>>343077435
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
>>
>>343068227

Any game can look good when you specifically use certain flashy strategies.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.