[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it /v/? I can't find a d/l with a crack anyway.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (568 KB, 659x740) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
568 KB, 659x740
Is it worth it /v/?
I can't find a d/l with a crack anyway.
>>
Quiet dies
>>
>>343062832
Snape kills Venom
>>
>>343062832
>I can't find a d/l with a crack anyway
Why are people so lazy.. I would have cracked the game in under a day
>>
>>343062893
According to /v/ big boss is played by a body double with a face surgery.
also summerfag detected.
>>
>>343062832
Yes, I'd say that's worth it. Also don't expect too much of the story. The spoilers hardly matters. It's some nice atmospheric moments and a lot of good gameplay.

If you don't like base building, it's ignorable in large parts.
>>
You're face to face with the man who sold the world
>>
>>343062972
prove it fgt
>>
>>343062893
lmao
>>
>>343062832
-Only if you've played all the previous MGS games before it, including Ground Zeroes.
-Only if you WANT to play every single MGS game out there, no matter what.
>>
>>343062832
I think it was fun, but disappointing

The stealth mechanics are amazing, but the mission/level design is bad and the story was disappointing
>>
>>343063480
Dumbest advice ever.

The story is absolute garbage tier in TPP so if you're actually better off going into it just for the gameplay and with no recollection of the previous entrys amazing story.
>>
If you don't mind completely ignoring a story and just enjoying a game for its gameplay.

You can pretty much complete the missions however you want and it really does feel organic. The stealth is probably the best I have ever come across. So satisfying to scout out a few bases, taking out their communication and gathering intel and then using all of that to blindside a massive base for a pivotal mission.
>>
Go for it.

I imagine going into TPP without prior knowledge of any MGS game would probably improve the experience.
>>
>>343064436
none of that is necessary

it's easy enough to clear out the whole base with magazines
>>
>>343062832
I'd say wait until it follows Metal Gear Rising and Ground Zeroes and gets a 75% discount

Unless you really need to play it right now or something
>>
>>343062832
Game is actually good.
Story isn't.
Huge grindfest, which can be fun actually.
I wish the Multiplayer was better.
Especially the FOB shit.
>>
>>343062832
It's a fun game man, it's just that the story is shitty, You'll have fun.
>>
i dunno man if you go into Metal Gear without knowing the story then you just come across as the leader of a lawless, nationless private military contractor who allies with some fucking nutjob with melted flesh who wears a Zorro outfit and has set out on the goal of destroying the USA. Seems like Big Boss is a sociopathic terrorist?

oh wait Big Boss canonically IS a sociopathic terrorist. His dream is a world perpetually plunged into the grim darkness of WAR.
>>
>>343062832
Its shit
>>
>>343064571
Have fun with your B ranks, casul.
>>
>>343065607
your rank depends on speed. just keep tossing those magazines and ghost through the game it's incredibly easy
>>
Gamesplanet has the game for 20 dollars and you also get the demo for free as a seperate key.
>>
download infinite heaven mod to increase the guards sight and hearing otherwise you'll just steamroll through it in a day.
the difficulty is broken
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.