[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 815x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 815x540
HOW THE FUCK CAN TOAD GET A GAME AND NOT WALUIGI
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>343061510
Because he's a character that first appeared in a spin off and will also only ever appear in a spin off. Fuck off, Waluigifag. And take those Daisyfags with you.
>>
>>343061510
In Nintendo, every character has his own, EXCLUSIVE type of game.
We'll never get a Luigi's mansion with Mario, a Wario Ware with Toad, or a Mario & Luigi game with other RPG characters. Every character IS his role.
They need to invent some shit like Waluigi's snakes and ladders or Waluigi's Bear Hunting. We won't see them just slap his name on some old style of game.
>>
Waluigi is a meme character.

Toad is based as fuck.
>>
>>343061986
This. If not for Rhythm Heaven, he'd likely have his own rhythm series.
>>
>>343061510
Who?
>>
>>343061510
just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it
>>
Toad is literally the most important Mario character according to Intelligent Systems
>>
>>343061986
Waluigi has Dance Dance: Revolution: Mario Mix
>>
>>343061510
Toad is a species. The Toad you're referring to is Captain Toad.
Captain Toad got the good fortune of being a unique toad introduced as a lead NPC in Galaxy.
In 3D World, they made a minigame featuring intractable dioramas and decided Captain Toad would be the best fit as the character since he likes adventuring and could make it so he couldn't jump from carrying too much stuff. Since it was just a minigame, they didn't get to everything they wanted with it. So they took the ideas they didn't use and made a full game out of it.

If Waluigi can happen by those same circumstances, then it could happen. But they would have to think of unique gameplay he could bring to the table that no one else could.
>>
>>343063514
He was introduced in Galaxy? Really?
I passed on both Galaxy games. I thought he came from 3D World.
>>
File: TBCSMG.png (864 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
TBCSMG.png
864 KB, 1364x768
>>343064146
It's something I think a lot of people (even Nintendo) forgot about.
You never see the rest of the Toad Brigade anymore.
>>
>>343061510
Mario & Luigi spin off game with Wario & Waluigi game when?
This is the only thing I need to complete my life
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.