[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THANKS BUDDY Why is Alduin such a bro? >looking after his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Unbound.png (3 MB, 1634x1048) Image search: [Google]
Unbound.png
3 MB, 1634x1048
THANKS BUDDY

Why is Alduin such a bro?
>looking after his fellow Dov
>not allowing mortal plebs to execute a Dovah kiin
>choosing not to nom the world
>>
he was probably just flying by, I doubt he knew you were dragonborn at the time, or maybe he did, doesn't matter much, he is not actually fulfilling his world eater duty at the time
>>
how the fuck is aldindun a world eater
he is weak af
>>
"This dragon is a signal of the end times!!"

"The odd dragon will attack a village and get beaten off by the local guards, and little else will happen no matter how long the Chosen one takes to defeat it"
>>
File: 1455605920514.jpg (119 KB, 720x651) Image search: [Google]
1455605920514.jpg
119 KB, 720x651
>Tfw no ending where you just devour and chill with Alduin as he eats the world and you dragon souls.
>>
>>343057287
aldindu nuffin? is he a nigger dragon? figures, he can't even get things done correctly
>>
the skyrim main quest is prob the one that matters the least lore wise compared to the rest of the games
>>
>>343057287
The narrative assumes that by the time you fight him you've eaten a shitload of dragon souls and could be called a world eater yourself

Plus, y'know, the shout you get that rewrites reality to make him mortal
>>
File: Drachentod_1.png (756 KB, 800x469) Image search: [Google]
Drachentod_1.png
756 KB, 800x469
>>343057287
weak?
the greatest heroes and warriors in Tamriel's history had no chance against him
Alduin is an entity above Daedra Gods
Paarthurnax explains

DB You don't sound very happy about it: "Happy? No, I am not happy. Zeymahi lost ont du'ol Barmahu. Alduin was once the crown of our father Akatosh's creation. You did what was necessary. Alduin had flown far from the path of right action in his pahlok- the arrogance of his power. But I cannot celebrate his fall. Zu'u tiiraaz ahst ok mah. He was my brother once. This world will never be the same."
>>
>>343057716
Well now there's dragons fucking everywhere and one asshat commanding a personal army of them
>>
>>343056734
In lore Alduin is like a final threat or some shit. He will literally fucking end everything, even the Daedra and Aedra would be consumed. He will devour all space and time.

Obviously Bethesda can't show this in this day and age because they're hacks so you get a 1 minute boss fight where you just wail on him and he dies because you shouted at him and his reality eating power is gone.
>>
>Playing Skyrim
>In current year
>>
>>343058274
here are are the stories
arena: save the empire from being destroyed
daggerfall: umm no idea, prob save a deadman's soul
morrowind: stop a guy from turning everybody into zombies
oblivion: stop a demon from merging hell with the world
skyrim: stop a dragon from enslaving the world while he waits to eat the world (but actually no matter what you do he will return anyway because thats his job)
>>
>>343057287
I think he was strong and the reason most of these "Gods" you fight in Elder Scrolls games i.e. Vivec, Almalexia, Jyggalaag, Hircine, seem weak is because Bethesda sucks at making powerful enemies in their game.
>>
>>343058725
he actually wanted to eat the world right now,he woke up too early or something

Strange thing both Dawnguard and Dragonborn story mattered more
>>
>>343058815
he didnt, he had to wait for the end times but he got greedy
>>
>>343058185
If hes so powerful then why did I kill him in literally 3 hits on legendary?
>>
>>343058815
>he actually wanted to eat the world right now,he woke up too early or something

what?

First of all he did not want to eat the world. In the ancient times he wanted to dominate the world not eat it. Even after he came back into the world he still didn't want to eat it but his plans this time around were not so clear.
>>
>>343059048
because gameplay and you are playing as the last dragonborn of prophecy
>>
>>343059459
>because gameplay
Not an argument.

> and you are playing as the last dragonborn of prophecy
Nigga I killed him in one hit with that insta-hit Mehrunes Razor, literally any peasant could just throw this shit at him and hope for the best.
>>
File: 1463493647460.png (119 KB, 721x355) Image search: [Google]
1463493647460.png
119 KB, 721x355
>>343059945
pls just stfu
>>
>>343060501
>05

half of /v/ wasn't even born at the time of this post
>>
File: 1466072500663.jpg (38 KB, 676x664) Image search: [Google]
1466072500663.jpg
38 KB, 676x664
>>343061454
that feeling when you are only 20 and you feel like you have no time left
>>
>>343058746
Every final boss had a reason for being beaten by the main character (Ur was not a god anymore, Jyg and Hircine surrender once you've made a point, Dagon was killed by another god). Alduin is the only one who dies just because.
>>
>>343062516
Alduin doesnt die m8. His soul goes back to Aka (grand spirit of time, equivalent to Sithis but for Anu).
Alduin will return in the end times to eat the world and RESTART time.
From all this Alduin is actually the good guy.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.