[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woah.... This game really sucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (675 KB, 2000x2311) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
675 KB, 2000x2311
Woah.... This game really sucks
>>
>sony
>insomniac
what did you expect?
>>
Yes, it does.

Fall of Man was a really fun game, then 2 came out and it was just a literal CoD clone, removing almost everything that made the first game good.

Apparently 3 is okay but I stopped caring about the series after this disaster.
>>
>>343054875
Resistance 3 I'd like half life 2 without all of the stupid talking parts and vehicle sections. So a good game.
>>
It was my favorite of the 3, fite me.
>>
>>343054780
It was a huge letdown compared to FoM, yes.
>>
I never got the hate for Resistance 2, I loved the shit out of all the set pieces & the multiplayer (co-op & competitive) was great fun.

That said, it was my first Resistance game & I'm yet to go back to it after playing the others so my opinion might be open to change.

>>343054875
3 is much more like 1 mechanics-wise (weapon wheel, health only regenerates a little & after that you need to pick up health packs, fewer set pieces & by-&-large more open levels). Would recommend picking up if you enjoyed 1 & see it on the cheap
>>
>>343055864
I'm with you.
I spent countless hours just playing the co-op and MP.
>>
Resistance fall of man was a bad game with boring enemies, boring environments and terrible graphics.

2 was an improvement in every way. That said it's a very weak series, overall.
>>
>>343054780
I found it for 5 bucks in a bargain bin and still hated it.
>>
>>343054780
How did this piece of shit get good reviews?
>>
>>343054780
yes, as the very first level should show immediately.
>>
>>343054780
the first one was the best?
>>
>>343054780
2 was the best in the series you nerd
>>
File: 1.jpg (53 KB, 874x779) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53 KB, 874x779
>>343059610
3 was the best.
>>
It's fine.

The third game is really good.

The PSP and Vita games are shit.

So like pirate Resistance 3 if your bored if you want.
>>
>>343056672
>That said it's a very weak series, overall.

This. Resistance is one of those games we're not going to remember in a few years. Same as how we never talk about Call of Duty: Finest Hour on PS2. It was decent then, but ultimately forgettable.
>>
>>343054857
STFU
>>
>>343054780
Resistance 3 however is ten times better.
>>
>>343054780
R2 multiplayer/coop was tons of fun
R3 was pretty good, but I missed the 64v64 of R2
>>
it was decent when it came out
it was 9 years ago and the ps3 was only like 2 years old
>>
I probably sunk a few hundred hours into the co-op
The maps having multiple objectives be a little different each time was nice. I dont know how they did it but they made a fps with a proper holy trinity that wasnt bland as fuck
>>
>>343060146
The psp and vita games were great, definitely more enjoyable than the shit heap that is resistance 2. I don't think anyone even played Burning Skies.
>>
>>343060941
Burning Skies is legitimately worse than 2. 2 had design problems. Burning Skies had design problems and shit controls, and there's no excuse for controls on handhelds since Killzone: Mercenaries did an amazing job with them.
>>
>>343061697
Burning skies plays similar to 3. I've beaten the game multiple times and in hard once. The game plays great. It's just ugly. Resistance 2 is frustrating with shit enemies, slow movement, and shit level design(open areas where you get swarmed), I'm struggling to beat this game on casual.
>>
>>343062165
>struggling to beat this game on casual
Come on now mate, even Superhuman isn't that bad
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.