[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jaina is present at the Broken Shore, fighting alongside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11
File: Legion_cover.jpg (257 KB, 350x496) Image search: [Google]
Legion_cover.jpg
257 KB, 350x496
>Jaina is present at the Broken Shore, fighting alongside King Varian Wrynn and Genn Greymane. In the aftermath of the battle she attends Varian's funeral, and is outraged that the Horde left the Alliance to die against the demons. Jaina pushes for a front against both the Legion and the Horde, arguing with Velen over it, and says that her mages will never work with the Horde again.[18]
>When Khadgar asks the council of six to let Horde mages back into the Kirin Tor, Jaina refuses. The council holds it to a vote and she is defeated 4-2. Feeling betrayed, she teleports out of Dalaran, leaving the Kirin Tor in Khadgar's hands.

Next thing we're gonna be seeing Jaina making a magical covern called "Sorceress Frequency", where other female mages talk about how they are oppressed, despite not being so.
>>
>>343053786
>Next thing we're gonna be seeing Jaina making a magical covern called "Sorceress Frequency", where other female mages talk about how they are oppressed, despite not being so.
are you retarded?
>>
>yfw Jaina becomes enemy raid boss post-game after throwing these hissy fits.
>>
>Jaina is literally the best example as to what happens to people that trust the Horde and fight for their equality
>everyone still trusts the Horde even if their greatest cheerleader is jumping off

I would be worried if the only person that held the alliance between The Alliance and The Horde together seriously told me to reconsider my thoughts about the Horde
>>
>>343054061
Good, she was annoying since her town was nuked
>lol I broke peace pact with horde and helped alliance invade barrens
>why would horde attack my town? It's unprovoked aggression1111
I always love racism and genocide, but what the fuck this bitch expected?
>>
>>343053786
Silly Jaina, going against gameplay which needs 2 factions.

Has nobody told her that nothing impressive or interesting can happen to the game because of this?

Orgrimmar should have been leveled to the ground after Mists.
>>
The game is saved bros! They are going back to good ol' days. This won't be like WoD at all. WoW's back on top and it feels greeeeat
>>
>>343054290
>Jaina is literally the best example as to what happens to people that trust the Horde and fight for their equality
Pleace explain
>>
>>343054442
do you know any of the lore?
for the longest part jaina was dedicated to working together with the horde
she helped thrall by killing her own father
>>
>>343054290
>retard go full retards
>blame the horde
i bet you think blizzard doesn't favor alliance too
>>
>>343054402
and undercity after..wait what exp did that happen on? wotlk ?
>>
>>343054568
>she helped thrall by killing her own father
And in exchange horde didn't leveled her city back then
And even allowed to live near until she broke peace with them
>>
>>343054750
Putress in Wrath, yes.
>>
>>343054815
>until she broke peace with them
you're an idiot
>>
They missed a big thing at the end of mists with orgrimmar. They should have at very least closed org for the duration of the patch. There's another city just down the bloody road for fucks sake
>>
>>343054937
>another city just down the bloody road
the troll city that doesn't exists? that one?
>>
>>343054665
>MUH HORDE DINDU NUTHIN!
>>
>>343054904
She did before cata and helped alliance invade barrens
She even fucking build road for then and provided supplies
>>
>>343053786
She's completely right, though.
>>
>>343055007
No thunder bluff you muppet
>>
>>343055035
sorry i dont speak reddit
>>
Should've joined Arthas on that Stratholme slaughter but nooooooooo
>>
>>343054665
Considering SW is STILL not fixed from Cataclysm, I'd say no.
>>
>>343055143
>down the road
sorry i though you mean down the damn bloody road,not half-way across the map
>>
>Jaina broke peace by helping Alliance invade the Barrens
>ONE MANA BOMB ISN'T ENOUGH
>Southshore and a million other examples where Alliance got fucked (sometimes in their own territory) and did absolutely nothing to fight back
>*silence*

>>343055160
>he thinks ledditor uses dindu

Are you retarded? why would a politically friendly site like leddit uses a term that derogates niggers?
>>
>>343055214
It's an idiom anon
>>
Name one (1) good thing the Horde have done that couldn't have been done by a member of the Alliance.

Trying to reverse the argument doesn't work either, because the Horde are an invasive faction, a good amount of them don't even belong on Azeroth.
>>
>>343055195
>every battleground favors alliance
>human racial still op after years
>every patch horde racials get nerfed
>raid 2 horde cities
>a fucking dragon destroy a city and it means its favoring alliance because shit doesn't get fixed
>>
Wait so Varian's getting killed off? Who is the Alliance faction leader now? The kid?
>>
>>343053786
>The council holds it to a vote and she is defeated 4-2
who was the second vote? kalecgos?
>>
File: 1442948214875.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1442948214875.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
>>343053786
she is going to get corrupt and become a raid boss.
>>
>>343055236
>politically friendly
4chan isnt any better than reddit in this regard
>>
File: quest.jpg (71 KB, 341x445) Image search: [Google]
quest.jpg
71 KB, 341x445
>>343055236
You mistook something
Southshore never had peace pact with horde, they always acted very hostile and worked with alliance to bring horde down
Theramore was allowed to exist as act of horde's good will
>>
>>343055383
yes, but as legion takes place after a time skip, anduin is now a full grown adult rather than a teenager
>>
>>343053786
#NotYourStormshield
>>
>>343054403
Nothing about the game, nor the presentation matched up with the lies we were hearing.

Everything pointed to Legion being the missing content from WoD.

Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, buying Major League Gaming...the game is dead because they put zero effort towards it.
>>
>>343055236
Oh boy, are you that delusional? Get out of your little hugbox.
>>
>>343055294
>a good amount of them don't even belong on Azeroth.
Orcs and who else?
Blue humanoids doesn't belong to the azeroth too, so let's consider alliance an invading force too now?
>>
>>343055294
>a good amount of them don't even belong on Azeroth.

Orcs are the only alien race in the faction though, but I can get your point since they are the only ones in the spotlight anyways.

>>343055414
We will never bow as low as the mainstream sites out there, not while /b/, /int/, /pol/ and /sp/ are alive and well on this site.
>>
>>343055195
what? yes it is, the park is rebuilt and the front gate was fixed years ago. where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>343055383
Kid is the king of stormwind
Dog is king of alliance
>>
>>343055326
>being this retarded
>every battleground favors alliance
no
>human racial still op after years
yeah, for casuals that play this game 2 hours a week it may seem so
>every patch horde racials gets nerfed
wrong
>raid 2 horde cities
>admitting there are raids WAY closer to horde-home-territory than alliance somehow makes it better for alliance

why are hordebabbies the biggest crybabies?
>>
jaina is so based
>>
File: 1458852224909.png (35 KB, 543x659) Image search: [Google]
1458852224909.png
35 KB, 543x659
>>343055456
Man, leveling as forsaken was a good time. Just searching for elixir components, killing zombies and commiting random acts of terrorism against the human populace of the eastern kingdoms.
>>
>Let's betray and attack Horde!
>How dare they attack my city back?
Can someone explain this meme for me?
Isn't it only natural that your actions have consequences?
>>
>>343055607
The whole back left part near the docks is still a waste land, genius.
>>
>>343055043
source pls
>>
File: i saved this for a post on 4chan.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
i saved this for a post on 4chan.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
>>343055893
Not in Legion, it's repaired.
>>
>Having now seen this scenario, 99% of forum discussions on this subject are just vapid bullshit.

>The Alliance rode into a bottleneck, the Horde rode up a ridge and ended up protecting their flank. This happened because those were the two paths forward from the side of the big lake of crap that Krosus that they happened to end up on. No preexisting strategy or agreement, no plan, just the Alliance end up going this way and the Horde that way because those were the paths open to them.

>So right around the time the Alliance have ridden into the kill zone, the Horde are up on the ridge, and Gul'dan plays his hand and summons every demon ever to where the Alliance is. At the same time, a new portal opens up down the ridge from the Horde which A) cuts off their means down OFF the Ridge until closed even, and B) threatens to allow the Legion to flank the Alliance with more named demons if they are overwhelmed. It wasn't "just felbats", that's what Sylvanas is picking off while the players and other lore characters are pushing back a zerg rush of demons coming up the ridge at them. At which point the curbstomp battle down where the Alliance is hemmed in on the beach begins.

>Now, the cinematic can have all sorts of fascinating detail, but the fundamental logistics remain the same -- the Horde are up on top of a damn cliffside and really have no option other than leaping to their deaths if they want to get to the Alliance in time to help with with that whole "every demon dungeon, raid, and major quest boss ever" problem they are having. Even cutting through the demons like butter, they'd be riding back down to Krosus, getting Thrall (if he's still in it) to get them across to where Alliance were, then go riding back around to the beach. To be honest, don't see the Alliance lasting that long against their odds even if the Horde had ONLY the travel time/distance to deal with and not the Legion portal as well.
>>
>>343056802
It looks so small.
>>
>>343055456
The orcs being allowed to stay on Azeroth is an act of the Alliance good will, if they don't like it they can fuck off back to Draenor
>>
>>343056802
About fucken time
>>
More like eventually she will go down Arthas route and turn into a Necromancer reviving him to take on Azeroth
>>
>>343056802
I hope they replace all the cataclysm shit in the old world with legion stuff
>>
>>343057754
Kalimdor never belonged to the Alliance, even the night elves only care about hyjal and the surrounding forrests.

Also last time i checked Thrall moved his people away from the Eastern kingdoms to seek a new land. The Alliance had no say in it.
>>
>>343057895
SHe a dreadlord
>>
>>343056802
Considering how bad I've wanted it fixed, I don't mind I was wrong in this instance.
>>
>>343058061
Since when?
>>
>>343058132
Everyone's a dreadlord
There'll be a scene where every established character is throwing off the disguise, and the awkward realisation that every person in the room is actually a demon
>>
>>343058132
Since MMO-Champion started saying it, it is rather retarded personally.

But i expect it to become cannon as making her "turn evil" is so overdone in warcraft.
>>
>Jaina gets corrupted by kil-jaeden
>becomes one of the raid bosses somewhere second raid tier
you know it will be like this
>>
>spends years sucking orc cock
>helps them kill her dad after he tries to purge them
>loses her boy toy green jesus to some random orc broad
>orcs blow her city up and kill most of her people and her friends
>tries to remove greenskin
>turns evil and dies as a raid boss
>>
I like WoW but I hate what they do to the Warcraft lore. It's like Blizzard goes out of their way to rewrite characters and make them as stupid as can be. Jaina used to be very logical and kind but now she is a raving lunatic.
>>
>>343058848
What they did to the TFT protags is fucking criminal. Kael, Vashj, and Illidan were all reduced to retarded saturday morning cartoon villains with stupid motivations but now that they need subs they're retconning it and brining Illidan back as a chosen warrior of the light who never ever did anything wrong.
>>
>>343058752
>helps them kill her dad after he tries to purge them
Because otherwise orcs wouldn't spare citizens
>orcs blow her city up and kill most of her people and her friends
When you start war you should expect that your city will be in danger too
>>
>>343059172
WoW is becoming like a comic book. They just retcon and reboot any villain or hero whenever they want. I'm still pissed at what they did to Thrall.
>>
>>343059624
Is HE getting killed off?
>Faction leaders dropping left right and centre but Daddy Metzen won't let green Jesus get snuffed with them
>>
>>343057992
It's their planet.
If I don't use the basement of my house that doesn't give the neighbour any right to use it instead
>>
>>343059941
Don't see their name on it.
>>
>>343059941
>It's their planet.
It's not
Even old gods have more rights on the azeroth than this flesh mutants
>>
>>343059941
It does if you had nothing to do with creation of this house, stumbled upon it empty and just decided to live in it.
>>
>>343059941
>It's their planet
>Alien robots claiming anything
>>
File: 240px-Kel'Thuzad_comic.jpg (48 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
240px-Kel'Thuzad_comic.jpg
48 KB, 240x360
>>343059941
>it's their planet
>this is what alliance babies believe
>>
>>343059941
Planets and lands can't belong to anyone.
>>
>>343059941
humans, together with the other titanic races, are actually one of the races with the least claim to azeroth as "their" planet
>>
File: Genn-greymane-full.jpg (945 KB, 1600x2352) Image search: [Google]
Genn-greymane-full.jpg
945 KB, 1600x2352
So we can all agree that Greymane is the biggest nigger in Legion right?
>>
>>343060429
Trolls and elves have more claim but humans where born there, Orcs just invaded
>>
>>343060540
thrall and everyone younger than him were born on azeroth as well
>>
>>343060674
yes but not their race
>>
Who /rogue/ here?
>>
>>343055668
>yeah, for casuals that play this game 2 hours a week it may seem so
Nigga there's a reason why 40-60% of the high level PvP population consists of fucking humans.
>>
>>343055173
she could be a dreadlord right no- oh wait
>>
Whatcha gonna play in Legion lads? Probably Warlock and Death Knight
>>
>>343061091

Rogue or DH, I don't have a beta invite to try out DH so I don't know if I will like them or not.
>>
>>343055043
humans literally arrived in the barrens/kalimdor before the orcs did.
>>
I assume the pre patch is coming about about 4 weeks before launch?
>>
>>343061091
Looking to respec my destro lock to demo. I might pick up my shaman again, along with continuing my tank war.
>>
>>343061091
I'll play every class, as usual. My main will probably be a DH.
>>
File: 1461720627525.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461720627525.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
Odds on her being some sort of raid boss in the future?
>>
>>343056857
>It looks so small.

Anon, that is part of the reason they think flying is a mistake. Makes the world building hard when everything is a spec from afar.

Personally I don't care about it, as long as there are clear paths or well placed flight points.
>>
File: WarCrimesCover.jpg (394 KB, 1400x2141) Image search: [Google]
WarCrimesCover.jpg
394 KB, 1400x2141
>jaina is still batshit crazy

so...what exactly was the point of this book, then?
>>
>Jaina goes off and becomes a raid boss for the Horde to kill
>Vol'Jin becomes a raid boss for the Alliance to kill
pls make it real
>>
>>343062268
voljin already dead.
>>
>>343062341
Hakkar possesses his body
Plot hole fixed
>>
>Alliance literally rushed forward and get surrounded
>Jaina still blames horde for it for some reason
Literally how? They don't even planned this attack together
>>
>Gul'dan kidnaps Jaina
>Gives her the orc dick she always wanted and never got from Thrall
>Corrupts the shit out of her
>she becomes a raid boss
>we kill her stupid ass

Make it happen, metzen you cokefag.
>>
>>343061793
Demo is fun but needs some QOL fixes and damage buffs
>>
>>343056802
Oh yeah Blizzard definitely favours Alliance
It only took them three expansions to fix the park
>>
>>343057992
>Kalimdor never belonged to the Alliance
Literally got there first
>>
>>343056802
>Repaired into a monument for King Chin
>>
>>343060432
>sylvanas kills his son
>sees no repercussions for it
>forsaken invade and take his home with the use of bioweapons
>never face any repercussions for it

>hurr why he such a dumb racist
>>
>>343065339
>Legion is literally everywhere in Broken Isles with a massive army
>I'm just gonna mobilize the entire Gilnean army (all three soldiers) and SI:7 against Sylvanas because my ass is thoroughly ravaged
>>
>>343062268
>vol'jin
You mean Sylvanas
>>
>>343065584
And good fucking on him. I hope she burns
>>
>>343053786
What the fuck are you still talking about the lore in this game..

They went backward in time to make lore fcos they ran out and that still wasn't enough. Now they're ressurecting villains.

At this point, it doesn't even matter what happens lore wise in the next exnapsion:

Jaina casts a sheep spell on thrall but it fails, then arthus comes back because he sees this from heaven, and he's actually still a bad guy to finish the duel with illidan, but hogger doesn't like this. so the cenarion circle fights thrall to make jaina's staff a legenedary so everyone can have one.

^^ If i was blizzard you guys would be licking my feet right now.

Fucking blizz drones.
>>
>>343053786
>mfw based Greymane actually goes to get shit done immediately after instead of throwing a tantrum

Actions speak louder.
>>
>>343065584
He was willing to let his grudge simmer until the Horde betrayed the Alliance on the field of battle. Now there's no good reason to let Sylvanas live for him. And let's be honest, Sylvanas really does need to die logically speaking.

>Refuses to reign in her people that are trying to be new Scourge
>Slaughters people and raises them forcefully, wiping their minds and turning them into thralls
>Refuses to honor alliances and abandons her allies at the drop of a hat to look out for herself and her possessions
>>
File: 1396150324317.png (253 KB, 1280x973) Image search: [Google]
1396150324317.png
253 KB, 1280x973
>>343066527
>The Horde should just get laser cannoned to death for the Alliance in a suicide mission against literally every demon ever
>>
>>343066527
why the fuck did they make her warchief? makes less fucking sense than garrosh
>>
>>343066527
>Refuses to honor alliances and abandons her allies at the drop of a hat to look out for herself and her possessions
Do you even played scenario?
There literally nothing that horde could do
>Alliance refused to work together with horde and each faction acted independently
>alliance rushed forward and got surrounded by all new summons
>instead of even trying to fight back and unite with horde they decided to push forward
How the fuck it was horde fault? They had new demon portals to deal with anyway
>>
>>343053786
is Jaina intended to be retarded, or is this just bad writing?
>>
>>343054061
>Jaina becomes a raid boss for daring to question the dindu Horde
She's just trying to make Azeroth great again
>>
>>343067554
Jaina is literally the biggest dindus of azeroth
>>
>>343054061
Greymane is more likely to become a raid boss than Jaina; he's basically ignoring the Legion to do everything he can to put his dick firmly up Sylvanas' ass
>>
File: let go.jpg (37 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
37 KB, 960x960
>mfw not even excited for Legion and will probably level 1 character from 100-110 then quit

Why can't I let go after 10 years?
>>
Remember how Jaina run away during battle of Hyjal and allowed legion to attack horde and night elves?
>>
>>343067895
Because of the drug that is the start of an expansion when people don't hate everything in it.
>>
>>343067895
I haven't touched the game since early 2009 so it's going to be like a completely new but also familiar world to me.
>>
>>343067993
Whoooooa man that was like...one of those OLD games man...you cant expect us to remember that shit
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.